All-Star 2013 Cheerleading Worlds - New Venue

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom Jeans

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
From USASF Page, is it really true? Any Guesses?

we will post venue details when we have them

don't they have a contract with disney? if they do i wonder if it's expired...

Yeah they have a contract but I don't think anyone knows when that expires or if it already has. I wish that there was somewhere on the USASF website that said when the contract exprires.

Expired, or they can no longer fulfill what's needed to hold the event. There's always termination clauses in contracts

If anyone wants to come have worlds here in Columbus, GA I have a really nice parking lot right outside my place. The pools are open and the weather is nice, plus I have a new firepit I want to use to roast smores. SMORES FOR EVERYONE!
Random - But I lived in Columbus for a brief while growing up lol.. went to Eddy Jr High and Hardaway High school... just wont reveal when haha... :D

Cheerlebrity is a Varsity company, just saying.

That's true - but let's not forget that Varsity's comp schedule was released months ago for next year. Many companies know where and when next year's events will be before this year's events have even taken place.

I could see them moving venues for 2014 - but I highly doubt it for 2013. Especially since they've already announced dates. Maybe they'll move things around at WWoS, but I can't see the venue completely being changed with less than a year's notice, not for an event of this size anyway.

I have a feeling that the contract may be until 2015 because they have the dates up until 2015 already listed on the USASF site. They could break their contract, but that would cost them money so I see them just trying to figure out how to make it work until the contract is up.

Plus they already have international teams getting bids. Those companies would have to change up plans already if they changed the venue for this year.

Back