College 2013 Uca College Nationals Information

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was told that it was because of a conflict with UCA/ABC and NCA/CBS....there is some rider in the tv contracts that says you can't have a full team compete at both. I don't know the detailed "why" behind it though.

okay I'm going on year 3 and I am still figuring out this whole bid process thing. it doesn't help that our program has been rebuilding itself either, which is where my question arises.
we no longer have a large coed team. we are now small coed. last year, however, no coed team was present at nationals. so what does this mean for bids if we attend a UCA camp since they do the bids based on placements last year? are those just teams that are essentially guarenteed a bid, or are we, for lack of better words, SOL? lol
what i'm getting down to is I'm a broke college kid trying to figure out if there is any chance of me getting cut a break hahahahaha

Thanks for the link -- I knew about this long ago but hadn't seen the actual PDF, and didn't realize we were one spot from Tier 2. Crazy how a dropped stunt can cost you a few thousand dollars! LOL

Is there going to be a live stream for the stunt group competition! I only see subscriptions for Saturday and Sunday. Can someone please help me thank you

Back