All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to sound rude but I think this sounds really bad.

Now, now....You can't preface a rude comment with "not to sound rude" when that is your exact intention :) I can't imagine you thought it would come off any other way.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and it would be impossible for one mix to appeal to everyone's tastes, but there is big difference between a teenager or parent making this comment versus a coach from USA Wildcats, which happens to be new competition for Team Gunz this year. It's probably not the best way to spread good sportsmanship if that matters at all to you.

Now, now....You can't preface a rude comment with "not to sound rude" when that is your exact intention :) I can't imagine you thought it would come off any other way.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and it would be impossible for one mix to appeal to everyone's tastes, but there is big difference between a teenager or parent making this comment versus a coach from USA Wildcats, which happens to be new competition for Team Gunz this year. It's probably not the best way to spread good sportsmanship if that matters at all to you.
I can guarantee you this has nothing to do about having teams in the same division. She was just voicing her opinion about a music mix. We have nothing but the upmost respect for CJA & every other team out there. It was basically an opinion about music only.

I did not say anything about the team itself. Just voicing my opinion that I just really don't like the music. I'm sure team gunz is going to be great this year in small coed. They are always great in small senior. Im sure they are going to be great competiton for our team. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Im sure some people wont like our music. Everyone has different taste. As long as the team likes their music then it really doesn't matter if anyone else doesn't like it. I was just saying how I felt. Sorry if you took offense to it.

Just a little reminder - this is a message board for cheer. on message boards people give their opinions. not everyone is going to agree on everything. some people are gonna love a music mix or a uniform or a routine, some people are gonna hate it.
when you decide to release your music for everyone to hear, people are going to voice their opinion - good or bad. It has NOTHING to do with anything else than that.

Back