All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OO5 was the team that really got me to start lovin cheer. i found the fallen jag routine by accident just when i started lookig into cheer outside of swedish cheer (wich i had liked a while before starting to explore cheer outside of cheer) an the way Wildcats tributed Omar in finals that year just gets me everytime i hear about it still. i became a member over here just after hearing about it the first time by googling it. Loving the fact that someone else got really into cher because of that routine. an i hope they make finals too. LOVE their rotine and music this year!

If by chance you don't have the OO5/Wildcats shirt, I noticed the other day it's $9.50 on the Top Gun pro shop!

OO5 was the team that really got me to start lovin cheer. i found the fallen jag routine by accident just when i started lookig into cheer outside of swedish cheer (wich i had liked a while before starting to explore cheer outside of cheer) an the way Wildcats tributed Omar in finals that year just gets me everytime i hear about it still. i became a member over here just after hearing about it the first time by googling it. Loving the fact that someone else got really into cher because of that routine. an i hope they make finals too. LOVE their rotine and music this year!

Could you find the video of the wildcats tribute because I cant find it and never saw it

I know you live in sweden but I know if you want to see some good cheer come to the uk for one of their comps Bournemouth in July is one of the best with most of our worlds teams there its not NCA but I think they are trying to encourage more european teams to come to this comp

I will try someday but this year i wont beable to affordit unfortunly.. :( but i may be able next year!

Heard Peach got new music, wonder when it'll be released. (Hopefully soon!) I'm sure the new one is great, but I loved their original mix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since all the producers are taking down their soundclouds, did anyone happen to get Vizion 20/20 before it was taken down?

Back