All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definitely sounds like Chat, if it is I hope he did more mixes this year. I've missed him.

Anybody want to let a very confused little newbie in on who Chat is? :D
Chat is one of the industry's first producers that took cheer music to the next level. He was the first one to start rapping & elevating cheer music in the early 2000s. He was the person responsible for the original sound of F5, World Cup, lots of popular CALI teams including Large Coed & SMOED. He's mixed very popular music for Cheer Athletics, FAME, Spirit of Texas, Maryland Marlins, the list goes on. His creativity and artistic side in the past often led to less than popular business practices. He took a break, re-evaluated himself & is back!

Does anyone happen to know what Top Gun Large Coed 2014 "Finally free" stunt song is called. I have been trying to figure it out forever. ugh

Does anyone happen to know what Top Gun Large Coed 2014 "Finally free" stunt song is called. I have been trying to figure it out forever. ugh

I've been trying as well. Since they used it in their Champions League mix and left it in for Worlds, I'm pretty sure it's a Royalty Free song which will make it even harder to find it. Maybe @Drkilluzionz could help us out?

Back