All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our restricted 5 was released several months ago but our 5 and 4 just got their 2nd mix this season. I love the first mixes but I love the second mixes too... They are all perfect! I seriously think we have the best music for every team better than anything we had in years past! I would love if Patrick released the new ones!

Our gym has all of our teams music on our soundcloud, University Cheer Force. I'm not sure how to link though. Each team has some sort of a theme

Ok so, this might be a stupid question but I'm old and not tech savvy anymore. Is there a way to download the music off of soundcloud? The girls are using crazy data on my phone listening to cheer music when I'm driving carpool. ;)

SoundCloud Mobile

Panthers new music!
ETA: after listening to it a couple of times I'm getting a 2013 Panthers mix vibe and I loooove it!
in my head i thought "nooooooo" cause i loved their first one, but I'm fine with it cause they kept the same dance song and kept my fav voiceover ever :cloud9:
"back on the hunt in the blue and black, focused, ready to attack. study hard, check your map, the whole world is our habitat" i love it!! i wish it wasn't in basket section cause i wish i could see some fierce motions to go with the voiceover :(

SoundCloud Mobile

Panthers new music!
ETA: after listening to it a couple of times I'm getting a 2013 Panthers mix vibe and I loooove it!

I really loved their first mix. I hope there were a bit of routine changes that warranted new music. I love this one too, though. I did love the pyramid song in their first mix. It reminded me a lot of the year they had the "EUPHOOOOOOORIA" in it.

Ok so, this might be a stupid question but I'm old and not tech savvy anymore. Is there a way to download the music off of soundcloud? The girls are using crazy data on my phone listening to cheer music when I'm driving carpool. ;)

i take it that you dont have tmobile? tmobile doesnt count data usage on 15+ music apps, such as soundcloud...

Music freedom list

Our gym has all of our teams music on our soundcloud, University Cheer Force. I'm not sure how to link though. Each team has some sort of a theme

this?...

University Cheer Force's profile - Hear the world’s sounds

[SOUNDCLOUD]SoundCloud Mobile

Last edited:
Back