All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Glad mines not the only one. She wears nike pros under her built in uniform briefs too. The team almost dissolved into tears when they were told they couldn't wear them (it did look odd because they were all wearing black nike pros and the briefs were sparkly teal). Mine actually wears nike pros as a basic undergarment for pretty much everything these days. Jeans, skirts, dresses etc....all have nike pros underneath.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
2ady6y3y.jpg
(left flyer)
My kids problem exactly, first competition we hadn't even left yet and I was approached and told I couldn't do it! Lol

I said I know a lot of people did it last year and her sewn in uniform bottoms and her skirt were way to small. So she said we have red practice wear sparkly shorts that are the exact same color as the bloomers just to have her wear those! Well those weren't as tight as the nike pros so she wore them over her bloomers. It worked great except one little problem.

The shorts we put on would ride up bad making the skirt shorter
ygunaqyb.jpg
so basically we got to look at my kids a$$ all season I hated it!

So I was telling a mom this before NCA and she told me her mom could cut the to small bloomers out and sew in and make a pair of bloomers underneath that would fit her. If they were sewn in they couldn't ride up over the skirt. He mom also made her skirt longer by adding a larger band; for NCA and UCA we had perfect skirts and no more a$$!

Thankfully we get new uniforms this season. The only problem I just thought of is they ordered her at fitting the same skirt size she had 2 seasons ago this time the rep did not take any inches off .. However I bet her bloomers will be to small again since they are sewn in. The only good thing is it's a leotard so she will have coverage twice but I still prefer shorts to be worn under it especially if she is a flyer. Ahh guess we will wait and see the uniforms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all star so I apologize but I just didn't feel like posting a whole new thread in the college section, but here's my school's practice wear that I designed :) It's pretty simple, but it gets the job done.

I think the grey one will be with black shorts and the black shirt with green shorts.

2vsi2xu.jpg
2edqnvo.jpg
That gray shirt is to DIE for. What software do you use?

if i had a pair of nike pros i would wear the always to.. the problem with living in sweden. Nike pros do exist but i cant find them and they are pretty expensive.. but i am getting atleast ONE pair.. someday..

I used to wear shorts under my uniform school skirt so nobody could get a look at my undies/lady parts when I went up/down stairs.

My Mizunos have lasted me for at least 10 years and are STILL functional. I love them.

ra7uqata.jpg

Here is 1 of 3 sets.
I really like that CA's practice gear is the same for the whole program (regardless of location I would assume) Someone posted the reversible blue one earlier from the CA Charlotte gym but this is the other one they have as well.

I like that too. It looks so "clean" in the gym when everyone has the same thing on. The 3rd set just came in...we haven't picked ours up yet, but it is my favorite.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm happy that each CA practice wear outfit also goes with a tshirt. For this month, along with the blue reversible sports bra and spanx we can wear the tryout shirt, and with the grey we can wear the black ca claw shirt. I really like this, because I feel more comfortable practicing in a t-shirt, but when I get hot,I can take off the shirt and it still looks uniform.

Back