All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm about to graduate from it too, it's difficult! :(
I was going to get my degree in computer science but then I saw all the math it required and said no way. I'm kind of sad I gave up on it but I know I would be so stressed with all the math since it's not my strength. Congrats on graduating!!

Kind of hoping Stingrays retires Orange. Start a new legacy. Maybe focus on dominating coed divisions more?

You're kidding right? Why would they retire a team that has won 8 world championships? In reality, I think the legacy is just getting started!
----

Also saw that Rays' new location is going to have a coed worlds team. Was this posted anywhere? How far is that location from Marietta @garretttt ???

You're kidding right? Why would they retire a team that has won 8 world championships? In reality, I think the legacy is just getting started!
----

Also saw that Rays' new location is going to have a coed worlds team. Was this posted anywhere? How far is that location from Marietta @garretttt ???

Yes! and its about 3 hours.

The only thing I've seen (which means I'm clearly not following the right people!) is that they're aiming to have a Restricted 5 team, and a 1.5 team, whatever that is. Guess we'll have to wait until after the 20th to find out.
1.5?? Typo? If not where did those kids go wrong in life lol. Level 1 stunting and level 5 tumbling! haha So glad thats not a real division!

I'm also really sad to have no more Swooshcats music. That was always my favorite. So creative! Maybe they ran out of ideas so they had to get rid of the team! lol

They just posted on Facebook about tryouts for Ice Queens so I think they're having the team again.
The 1.5 thing kinda sounds like level 1 and a half. They don't have any other Level 1 Assessments.

I'm SO hoping a Worlds team works out for them! And J5 is exciting!
Anyone with JA, if the Worlds team goes ahead is the plan to not have an R5? I loved the R5 from Jersey!

bd2jb.png

How many youth 4 teams are out there do you think?

Here in the Midwest last season.. Pretty much 2. At summit, 3. Our Y4 is going y5 for this year so not many!

So ca Austin has a j5,
Austin cheer factory has a j5,
And heck even a little small gym pinnacle here in SA from what I heard could possibly fielding a j5.
Lol so many j5's all around us, looks like the talent is getting deeper at a lower age.

I expect these j5 teams to live up to my expectations of CA jags, WE colonels, and ECE. Please don't disappoint me guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talent gets younger and younger.. ICE will have J5 (as usual) and Y5 (first time) and the amount of doubles and specialty passes and standing fulls from that crowd (many 10&u) is insane!!

Latest posts

Back