All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not 100% positive as I saw it on twitter from someone on TGLC but he said by the end of the summer TGLC will be split into large coed and small coed :)

I'd be more excited to see a small coed out of Top Gun than a large senior. I like Smoed but it'd be nice to see a little competition into that division.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
i think there is BIG competition in small coed...brandon sr black, rockstar, macs, desert storm, louisiana cheerforce, etc i wouldn't say smoed is unbeatable

i think there is BIG competition in small coed...brandon sr black, rockstar, macs, desert storm, louisiana cheerforce, etc i wouldn't say smoed is unbeatable
That's true. I've always loved BSB (and really thought they had it at worlds this year) and LACF. But Smoed's so talented all-around, sometimes it just feels like they can't lose.

I'd be more excited to see a small coed out of Top Gun than a large senior. I like Smoed but it'd be nice to see a little competition into that division.

Let's be honest, a lot of talented girls are gonna need to be taken off of TGLC and TGLJ to make a small coed competitive with Smoed, and I don't see that happening in the numbers needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited by the idea, the more Top Gun teams I get to see the better, but I don't think (though MANY athletes have moved to the gym) past seasons have shown that there would be enough female talent to field a good large senior, small coed, and large coed.

I would not get too excited yet about the TG teams changing & splitting. Every year there are extra kids placed on the team & by August some kids have either quit or moved. There are always 10+ extra kids on some teams. The do reevaluations in August.

Don't feel like lady jags are ready for large senior. Them wining worlds was a pleasantly surprise for many not something expected. Unless they are like panthers or orange that are able to pull massive amount of talent i see them as gymtyme love (not hating on this team, but keeping it real).

Just saw that they're not going large. Good for them.

Don't feel like lady jags are ready for large senior. Them wining worlds was a pleasantly surprise for many not something expected. Unless they are like panthers or orange that are able to pull massive amount of talent i see them as gymtyme love (not hating on this team, but keeping it real).

Just saw that they're not going large. Good for them.

Cheer Tyme love ...

Cheer Tyme love ...

I don't mean to be rude, but all season people were saying "don't count out Cheer Tyme Love and KC Cheer" but look where they ended up in the scores and standings. Cheer Tyme was great, as was KC Cheer, but I think those bottom teams in large senior could have found a much more comfortable home in medium senior and we all need to stop kidding ourselves acting like they were about to de-throne any of the top 4.

Back