All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They got 4th in small coed so i don't really think they needed fearless to get their name out there? Being a top 5 contender in one of the biggest divisions does more than competing in large senior I think.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wasn't talking about fierce, obviously they are a contender since they got fourth.
However, Fearless was an R5 team last year and had 2 (maybe 3 by worlds) doubles. Clearly their options were: SSR5 and a SS5 that wouldn't be successful (simply not enough tumbling and it would have spread both teams pretty thin), a medium team that wouldn't be very successful because of how strong the division is, or putting all the level 5 talent not on Fierce together and making a large team. Honestly I think they would have been more successful as a R5 team, but I get why they would go LAG since it is guaranteed you will make finals. Honestly it was a smart move, Fierce5 has never made top 10 so it was a good way to get their name out more. Couple that with Fierce breaking top 5 and it was a brilliant business move, however I don't really think we should encourage teams like fearless or angels. Throwing a couple doubles on a large R5 team does not a LAG team make, there is more to this division than that.

I'm pretty sure it's J4 not S4. Swagg is S4

Cali Livermore has a new mini team and new large J4 team called Covert 4
All other teams are staying the same as this past season's teams which I believe were
youth 1, Jr1, Jr 2, Jr 3,
Sr 1, Sr 2, Sr 3, Sr 4,
Sr restr 5: Live 5
Med coed 5: Black Ops

New Mini team
New Jr 4

Perfection Allstars out of Pittsburgh, PA 2014-2015 Teams!

Precious Pink - Tinys
Perfect Pink - Mini 1
Pink Passion - Youth 2
Hot Pink - Junior 1
Pink Envy - Junior 3
Ultra Pink - Senior 2
Ultra Violet - Senior 4
Mini, Youth, Junior & Senior HipHop
i'm such a huge fan of perfection!! i love watching your teams at local comps. do you know if you plan to get a world's bid with your senior hip hop?

Cali Livermore has a new mini team and new large J4 team called Covert 4
All other teams are staying the same as this past season's teams which I believe were
youth 1, Jr1, Jr 2, Jr 3,
Sr 1, Sr 2, Sr 3, Sr 4,
Sr restr 5: Live 5
Med coed 5: Black Ops

New Mini team
New Jr 4

There is no youth 1 (cadets) this year, and Junior 1 is new this year.

I wasn't talking about fierce, obviously they are a contender since they got fourth.
However, Fearless was an R5 team last year and had 2 (maybe 3 by worlds) doubles. Clearly their options were: SSR5 and a SS5 that wouldn't be successful (simply not enough tumbling and it would have spread both teams pretty thin), a medium team that wouldn't be very successful because of how strong the division is, or putting all the level 5 talent not on Fierce together and making a large team. Honestly I think they would have been more successful as a R5 team, but I get why they would go LAG since it is guaranteed you will make finals. Honestly it was a smart move, Fierce5 has never made top 10 so it was a good way to get their name out more. Couple that with Fierce breaking top 5 and it was a brilliant business move, however I don't really think we should encourage teams like fearless or angels. Throwing a couple doubles on a large R5 team does not a LAG team make, there is more to this division than that.
Didn't CT Love only have 2 or 3 doubles during the 12-'13 season?

CheerTyme (from twitter)

VA
Mini 1 - XOXO
Mini 1 - Sweetie Pies
Mini 2 - Cupids
Youth 2 - Adore
Youth 3 - Darlings
Youth 4 - Cherish
Junior 1 - Knockouts
Junior 2 - Heartbeats
Junior 3 - Secret
Junior 3 - Flirt
Junior 4 - Kiss
Junior 5 - Heartbreakers
Senior 2 - Passion
Senior 4.2 - Devotion
Senior 4 - Desire
Senior Coed 4 - Infinity
Senior Medium 5 - Nirvana (NEW)
Senior Coed 5 - Crush
Senior Large 5 - Love

PA
Mini 1 - Muscle
Junior 2 - Intensity
Junior Coed 4 - Heart Stoppers
Senior 2 - Charm
Senior 4 - Envy
Senior Small 5 - Obsession

What kind of voice overs has flirt used in the past? Genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer Sport Sharks (Canada)Teams
ETA: sorry for the size!
f5q8p.jpg

Excited to see their senior 5 and IAG6! And of course Great Whites. Is the Senior 5 small all girl?

Back