All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my opinion, if they have to advertise for a final female spot on Smoed, I find it hard to believe they have 36 (competitive) level 5 female athletes to make a team at Ventura which is where the new team will be at

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

same. i actually find it hard to believe that they are fielding an entire new worlds team but cannot find an adequate base. seems odd to me.

same. i actually find it hard to believe that they are fielding an entire new worlds team but cannot find an adequate base. seems odd to me.
Yeah that confused me as well...unless they're planning on a level 6 team and they pull from old athletes not already on bangerz

like i said the only way i see the program Cali having a large all girl is if Aces which is based out of las vegas went large. like someone said before if they had a large all girl they would have no competition all season except for nca and worlds. if they were ever to go large Aces could at least travel to texas and compete against panthers if they wanted to.

The California All Stars 2014-2015

Las Vegas, NV

Glam (Youth 1)
Wildcards (Senior 1)
Shimmer (Youth 2)
Roulettes (Senior 2)
Lady Money (Junior 3)
Diamonds (Small Senior 3)
J-Fo (Junior 4)
Black Jacks (Senior 4)
Ballas (International Open Coed 4)
Aces (Medium Senior 5)

Scottsdale, AZ

Dazzle (Small Youth 2)
Posh (Senior 2)
Spice (Senior 3)
Classics (Large Senior 4)
Cali Crush (Senior Restricted 5)
Sparkle (International Open 5)

Ontario, CA

Sapphire (Mini Prep 1)
Crystal (Small Senior 1)
Steel (Junior 2)
Chrome (Large Senior 2)
Platinum (Large Junior 3)
Cobalt (Small Senior 3)
Black Ice (Small Junior 4)
Onyx (Large Senior 4)
Midnight (Small Senior Coed Restricted 5)

Livermore, CA

BB Gunz (Mini)
Caliber (Junior 1)
Deja Blue (Senior 1)
J2 Crew (Junior 2)
Bluettes (Senior 2)
J-Fab (Junior 3)
Sr Pink (Senior Coed 3)
Covert (Large Junior 4)
Swagg (Senior Coed 4)
Live 5 (Senior Restricted 5)
Black Ops (Medium Senior Coed 5)

Ventura, CA

Jr Pink (Large Junior 1)
Jr Black (Large Junior 2)
Code 3 (Senior Coed 3)
Plastix (Senior 4)
Club 42 (Senior 4.2)
Snipers (Senior Coed Restricted 5)
Smoed (Small Senior Coed 5)
(International Open Level 6)

San Marcos, CA

Sr White Gold (Senior 1)
Perfection (Large Senior 3)
Fierce 4 (Junior 4)
S4 (Senior 4)
Sr Silver (Senior 4.2)
So FAB (Large Senior Restricted 5)
Lady Bullets (Small Senior 5)
Cali Coed (Large Senior Coed 5)
Bangerz (International Open Coed 5)

Last edited:
pretty much. stars and F5 can both travel about 2-4 hours by car to Baltimore/Atlantic City/Wildwood comps and see each other. not local, but no flights and not an awful drive, either, so i consider them close. and X5 from spirit explosion if you're counting them (i know they flopped from R5 to LAG a lot last season, so not sure how many times they actually competed against WC on the local level?) (the new fame team may be in this mix now, too. not sure which location they are or the distance to the mentioned locations, though) i also think CT Love was at quite a few comps with stars, last season, too. the states are little in the northeast, so traveling through a few isn't that far. ;)

the rest are very spread out.

FAME Icons is out of FAME Midlo in Richmond, VA. So it's possible they could be at some comps up north too. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The California All Stars 2014-2015

Ontario, CA
Midnight (Small Senior Coed Restricted 5)

Ventura, CA
Snipers (?)

where did you read/hear that midnight would be in that division?, because snipers has been small senior coed r5.

In my opinion, if they have to advertise for a final female spot on Smoed, I find it hard to believe they have 36 (competitive) level 5 female athletes to make a team at Ventura which is where the new team will be at

No CALI LAG this year is what I've been told.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back