All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am on 24k jags. As a team, we felt that iLadies really didn't fit us. We got to vote on a couple different names, and we felt that as a whole 24k jags more fit our style. Also, every team at TG Orlando has a color. Our team color was gold, which also lead to the 24k name. We also wanted a name that would get people talking, and get our name our there, and obviously its working! We will be at the showcase, but it will not be our final routine by any means. We just started learning our routine, and actually have people coming in after the showcase to help add some "flare". As for our uniforms, they are gorgeous. I definitely think the fierceboard will be pleased.

I am on 24k jags. As a team, we felt that iLadies really didn't fit us. We got to vote on a couple different names, and we felt that as a whole 24k jags more fit our style. Also, every team at TG Orlando has a color. Our team color was gold, which also lead to the 24k name. We also wanted a name that would get people talking, and get our name our there, and obviously its working! We will be at the showcase, but it will not be our final routine by any means. We just started learning our routine, and actually have people coming in after the showcase to help add some "flare". As for our uniforms, they are gorgeous. I definitely think the fierceboard will be pleased.

I love the name, very original :)

I know this thread is for this season but I can't wait for Cali junior mafia to be back next season!

I saw that tweet. Any idea why the announcement so far in advance? Just wondering how they know already that they will have all the pieces for JM team. (regardless, that's pretty exciting!)

Back