All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Personally I didn't feel the difficulty was close, and apparently I'm the only one on the boards that feels that way which is fine. As I was talking to other people about love's performance, they felt the same way I did, much better than last year but still a ways to go. More people seemed to be nervous about stars losing to them because of the oob scenarios. Again though that's just a group of people's opinions, not fact.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I hadn't heard of anyone doubting Stars getting 2nd or first...so you are saying you thought SE would be ahead of Stars after SE's (unfortunately) mistake ridden performance yet it would be ridiculous if Love's near hit routine beat SE? That seems much more far fetched.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BfvEUiBCIAEU1JD.jpg
Come on, you can do better than that!

I hadn't heard of anyone doubting Stars getting 2nd or first...so you are saying you thought SE would be ahead of Stars after SE's (unfortunately) mistake ridden performance yet it would be ridiculous if Love's near hit routine beat SE? That seems much more far fetched.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
There were 2 potential OOBs on Stars, one was definitely caught by the judges as one raised her hand after it happened. If both were counted that would be 10 points in deductions for that alone. Though I disagreed, there were people in the Worlds Day 3 thread guessing that SE would beat Stars if they got hit with 10 points for OOB.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back