All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im sorry in advance cause i think ive asked this before, but has CA Panthers determined what division they will be in yet, since F5 now has announced they are returning to large.
I want to know also. If so All I'm think is that's a crazy competitive division then it already is and Two will not Globe. But that is not fair to CT love to count them out. it will be fun to watch though.

World Cup (the main location) just announced a small senior 4 called Gemini.

World Cup Genesis (Olyphant, PA) announced their teams:
Youth 2
Junior 3
Senior 2
Senior 4
Med all girl 5

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

World Cup (the main location) just announced a small senior 4 called Gemini.

World Cup Genesis (Olyphant, PA) announced their teams:
Youth 2
Junior 3
Senior 2
Senior 4
Med all girl 5

I stand corrected- not sure what division the level 5 team will be. World cups new med all girl team will be from Phoenix which is the Easton, PA location and the team is called zenith

What is a "Zenith" ?? lol and what exactly is the theme for its corresponding gym? (Phoenix/Easton,PA?)
Is it still outer space cause if so I'm lost LOL

What is a "Zenith" ?? lol and what exactly is the theme for its corresponding gym? (Phoenix/Easton,PA?)
Is it still outer space cause if so I'm lost LOL

Well a Phoenix typically symbolizes in my opinion like a rebirth. And zenith I think mean highest point.

Zenith is my team. I'm the new AllStar Director of WC Phoenix. I'll be coaching them this season. Zenith, in astronomy, means the point directly above the observer or the highest point. We're very excited to get this season going! Our theme will be universe themes just like the main gym. We're still naming teams so the only other team that has been named officially so far is senior 4.2 (Apollo).

Does Rain Athletics Have a Small Senior team again this year? I've listened to their worlds mix about 100 times & just watched them for the first time a few days ago & loved them. Lol

Zenith is my team. I'm the new AllStar Director of WC Phoenix. I'll be coaching them this season. Zenith, in astronomy, means the point directly above the observer or the highest point. We're very excited to get this season going! Our theme will be universe themes just like the main gym. We're still naming teams so the only other team that has been named officially so far is senior 4.2 (Apollo).

I'm dying for a mini or youth team named star dust pleaseeeee.

If you guys get stuck on team names id love to help I have so many ideas haha

You should do all of the space missions!

Back