All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get the "you look a lot younger than your age" thing, too. I'm 22 and people always think I'm still in Highschool - then it's awkward telling them I just graduated college. I don't really find it super annoying until I go to the bars and the bouncers look over my entire ID and question me about it because they think it's fake. That gets old real fast. Especially when none of my friends I'm with have that happen to them.

Also once I got carded at school when we went to go see Paranormal Activity 4. I was the only one and they didn't believe me when I said I was 18 and in college. I had to have my dad scan my passport and send it to me through text because they needed another form of ID. Just me. None of the other people I was with even though I was technically older than all of them (by a few weeks). I'm sure I'll learn to appreciate this one day.
oh wow they think it's fake. I get carded too sometimes but they just say oh okay you don't look your age.

Story time:
I work at a restaurant and some nights i'm a food runner and I also help run drinks from the bar (which you have to be 18 to do) and last week a customer reminded me of that rule and made sure I knew of it.. Awkwardly and confused I nodded and walked away. A few minutes later the customer called my manager over to reassure I was of age. I turned 19 two days ago :rolleyes:

Also, when I first started working there, for about two whole weeks every time I touched a drink everyone always told me that you had to be 18 to run drinks.

Plus everywhere I go with my sister, everyone thinks she is older. She's 14. :banghead:
someone did the EXACT same thing to me. they were like "don't you have to be 18 to work in a bar" "yep" "so WHY are you working here?..." another woman comes in weekly, one time i id'd her son, and she says "someone should ID you, you look 14". yes.. you told me that last week.. and the week before.. i get it..

people drive me crazy.. i know age is super hard to guess, so either don't, or ask... don't 'assume' you know my age and be rude about it.. /rant

The level 5's from the NW i know of..
Natural Venom Code Red- Small Coed 5
Connect Cheer NW - Small Coed 5
South Elite Diamonds - Medium coed 5? Not 100% sure on it. Could be small.
REACT (previously Roach Elite) - IOC5
Oregon Dream Teams- Medium Coed 5
Action Athletics- Jr 5

I'm 20, 5'5 and people always think I'm in high school. A lady at the airport thought I was 14 and the guy at he Verizon store asked me "if I was driving yet"...
My son is a valet, and before guys go to hand him their keys to their $100,000 cars they ask him, "Hey, kid, are you even old enough to drive?". He says, "Yes, sir. I am in college. I am old enough to drive and shave, too!!"
They laugh and then tip him very well...

My son is a valet, and before guys go to hand him their keys to their $100,000 cars they ask him, "Hey, kid, are you even old enough to drive?". He says, "Yes, sir. I am in college. I am old enough to drive and shave, too!!"
I guess that works in his advantage then hahah :)

The level 5's from the NW i know of..
Natural Venom Code Red- Small Coed 5
Connect Cheer NW - Small Coed 5
South Elite Diamonds - Medium coed 5? Not 100% sure on it. Could be small.
REACT (previously Roach Elite) - IOC5
Oregon Dream Teams- Medium Coed 5
Action Athletics- Jr 5
Alaska Allstars Black Ice - Small Coed 5

I went to UofL and lived with cheerleaders last season (well, 2013) still trying to figure out who your daughter is lol. I'm going back to visit this week.

Back