All-Star 2014 Worlds Spectators

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
This post can be for all those fans, friends, and diehards who are making the trip to Florida to watch worlds just for the love of the sport.

Please feel free to post your questions/comments/tips in hopes that some worlds veterans can walk us through the process of getting there, costs, and travel tips.

I myself after three years of trying to fulfill my dream will be going for my 25 birthday. I am not getting any younger so now is my time !

I am on my iPhone so I may have not done adequate enough research but I was looking up park hopper passes and admission into the wide world of sports complex and I was noticing some of the parks we'd be paying for at almost 300 dollars and we have no interest in going to. We basically just want to know how to get the pass to get into Disney and cost plus the admission to get into the WWOS. On Sunday and Monday is semi finals and finals so can someone tell me if I need passes to other resorts other than the WWOS ?

Any info or links would be so helpful.
If anyone would like to private message me and be my personal trip planner I'd appreciate that as well!

you can buy the package of friends and family with the park passes and WWOS admission online. it is usually under 250.00. suggestion-rent a house to stay in. Windsor palms and Indian creek is 10 min from everything. We rented one for 116.00 a night with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool and hot tub! I have found the best car deals thru Costo if you have it.

I went to worlds years ago just to watch but I couldn't imagine going now adays because there is SOOO many people there now. Paying all that money just to watch a team outside on the jumbo tron isn't my thing.

But it is fun to go!

you definately have to get there early for the popular divisions. Don't plan on popping in and out when there is a certain team(s) you want to watch.

Did anyone go last year to be a spectator and actually make it into the field house?? What was it like? How early did you wake up ? Were you bouncing back and forth from arena to arena ? Did you get in at all or was everything on a jumbotrron?

I have family in Ocala so we wouldnt need hotels or anything of that nature. Maybe just a rental car :)
Would it make it more expensive that way ?? or would it actually be cheaper to get a package ?

I also need to know how much the hopper pass is flat rate
What exactly does the hopper pass mean/include?

I know I can probably do this online but I did my online research and it just really confused me I prefer to speak with people who have done this themselves :)

Thanks everyone!

Did anyone go last year to be a spectator and actually make it into the field house?? What was it like? How early did you wake up ? Were you bouncing back and forth from arena to arena ? Did you get in at all or was everything on a jumbotrron?

I have family in Ocala so we wouldnt need hotels or anything of that nature. Maybe just a rental car :)
Would it make it more expensive that way ?? or would it actually be cheaper to get a package ?

I know I can probably do this online but I did my online research and it just really confused me I prefer to speak with people who have done this themselves :)

Thanks everyone!

I wasn't there as a spectator, but I spectated the whole weekend when I wasn't practicing/competing. Unless you're trying to get in the Milkhouse within an hour of large coed, or for large senior, it wasn't ever really an issue for me to get in. Of course, we did the whole waking up at 5 am, driving over to the venue, waiting in line/inside the venue for hours to watch large senior, and then made sure we were there at least 2 hours before large coed started with a seat (that's when I found it started to fill up for large coed). Only thing I ever watched outside (though I know many people aren't willing to wake up that early or plant their butts in a seat for hours) was TGLC day 2 and that's because I had to meet my team to go compete.

Thanks everyone!

I think we were on the bus to WWOS by like 6:30 or so every morning. I was always really tired when I woke up, but I was excited to watch everyone so I got my life together pretty quick. :) We were pretty far back in line everyday when we got there, but managed to get front row in the main building every day we were there. We stayed in our seats all day and made friends with the people around us. Instead of everyone leaving to get food and loosing our seats, we would take turns taking money and grabbing food and things like that. We only left the main arena twice to go to the other building. We left to go see oo5 and came right back. We got in with no problem, right back to our front row seats. :)

Thanks everyone!
Last year wasn't as crazy as 2012. We were there about 30-45 min before large senior started, and we had no problem getting in. Only time it was hard to find a seat was during Smoed.

If you want to watch the big teams/divisions you will have to go back and forth a few times throughout the day. Not a lot though, and it's always nice to go out in the sun because it's so freaking cold inside of Milkhouse (Field House)!

I think the cheapest way is to buy tickets (not park hoppers) at Wide World of Sports. But if you want to go to some Disney park while you're there a park hopper is better.

Thanks everyone!
3 day hopper pas is 220.00. 4 day is 250.00. Includes the park passes and WWOS all 3 days

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I went just to spectate in 2012. I spent less than $500 for the entire trip, travel, hotel, food, tickets, everything. Then again tickets were only $75 then ($25 each day) and I didn't go to any parks since I was there just for Worlds. But, that was the year it was super crazy, I left my hotel at 6:00 am and got 1st/2nd row seats each day. It was a blast and I would love to do it again, but I don't think that will be happening for a while.

Thanks everyone!
i went last year as a spectator. I got in the field house everyday no problem. For large senior/large coed finals we got there like a half hour before doors which i think were at 8? someone correct me on that if i'm wrong. I stayed in the field house most of the day. I honestly only felt that it was super packed on Sunday. Me and my friends went to the parks during the day Monday and missed parts of some divisions and came mid day and got seats no problem.

Back