All-Star 2014 Worlds Spectators

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are both venues super crowded? This is my first year competing worlds so my parents want to come watch. My mom has claustrophobia for one thing and hates insanely packed places... Being level 6 I assume I'll be competing in the J centre day 1 and if we make day 2 the milkhouse but I'm worried my parents aren't going to get to see me even if they get a ticket. That being said I know level 6 divisions aren't as popular

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are both venues super crowded? This is my first year competing worlds so my parents want to come watch. My mom has claustrophobia for one thing and hates insanely packed places... Being level 6 I assume I'll be competing in the J centre day 1 and if we make day 2 the milkhouse but I'm worried my parents aren't going to get to see me even if they get a ticket. That being said I know level 6 divisions aren't as popular

Jostens isn't packed at all during level 6. It's easy to find a seat and have some room. It's usually easy inside Milkhouse too, but it depends on which division that goes on at the same time. 2012 it was open all girl 6 with large coed, so it was craziness...

I went just to spectate in 2012. I spent less than $500 for the entire trip, travel, hotel, food, tickets, everything. Then again tickets were only $75 then ($25 each day) and I didn't go to any parks since I was there just for Worlds. But, that was the year it was super crazy, I left my hotel at 6:00 am and got 1st/2nd row seats each day. It was a blast and I would love to do it again, but I don't think that will be happening for a while.
I did the same thing in 2012! Waking up early was so worth it, plus I had seats when the seating drama went down during small senior. I didn't go last year but I'm so excited to go back this year

We were spectators in 2011. My travel partner booked a room at All-Stars Sports a year in advance so we also got to be part of all the fun and excitement, watching practices and walking around the tent area. We didn't visit any parks, just spent the whole weekend at the WWOS Complex. Both days we were on the first Disney bus to the Field House, I think we got there at about 7 a.m. We bought tickets and made a beeline for the Field House and had seats up front (took pictures on the mat and in front of the trophy). We stayed in our seats ALL day and night. We made friends with everyone sitting around us who watched our seats while we ran to the rest room or grabbed something to eat or drink. It's a long day but it was so worth it to watch and cheer on every team!

Last edited:
Did anyone go last year to be a spectator and actually make it into the field house?? What was it like? How early did you wake up ? Were you bouncing back and forth from arena to arena ? Did you get in at all or was everything on a!

I left my house at 1am about 2 and a half hours away. Got there at 3 am and there was about 20 people in line. I happened to know people in the front. But the line was getting pretty long around 5 - 5:30. That's was the day of large senior finals.

This is making me not wanna go to worlds :eek:
So you guys suggest getting up early and getting seats is a good idea? Do you know what time teams start competing? My friend & I wanna go and watch Large & Small Senior, and Large Coed :confused:
Would you think getting up around 7 and getting their by 8am would be early enough for LS, SS, and LC?

So you guys suggest getting up early and getting seats is a good idea? Do you know what time teams start competing? My friend & I wanna go and watch Large & Small Senior, and Large Coed :confused:
Would you think getting up around 7 and getting their by 8am would be early enough for LS, SS, and LC?
It depends on what time those teams go on. When I went in 2012, large senior finals were first in the morning starting at 9 and by 8 the Milk House was pretty much completely full and by I wanna say like 8:30 they shut the doors and stopped letting people in. So I would recommend even earlier than getting their by 8 if they are first in the morning again. The general recommendation is at least an hour before a division starts if you want to find a seat. If it's like last year, small senior finals will be on Monday and I heard it was much less crowded then.

ETA: I feel like I'm replying to all of your posts today, haha :p

I've competed level 6 at worlds three times and it's moved around a bunch. There's no guarantee us trials or semi finals will be in jostens. It's not hard to get a seat during level 6

How do you buy park hoppers that works for WWOS + Disney? Since this link -http://register.usasf.net/WorldsCheerTickets.html- doesn't seem to work.

I went in 2010, 2011, 2012. I took a hotel outside the park, which was like 20$/night for a room that fitted 4 people. I also took a rental car so i could easily acces the venue and during my free days before and after i could do some sightseeing.
i took a park hopper pass but hardly visited the parks.
I spent the entire day inside the milkhouse, i usually was there around 7.30 in the morning, left after the last team preformed.
I never had problems getting in, except in 2012 I made the mistake of going outside to meet with a friend and it was too full to get back in. but about an hour later we could go in again.

tips: take food for the whole day. i usually went to wallmart in the morning to buy stuff, that way you don't need to leave your seat. I also try to make some friends, if you're friendly they usually dont mind saving your seat while going to the toilet. (again buy alot of snacks = awesome way to make friends)

wont be able to go this year:( got internship and exams for school:(

YES!! Glad someone started this because the usasf website confused me...

This is my first time going and my friend and I are coming from the uk and going all out got 2 week passes for disney and staying in allstar sports resort.

Is the Disney park hopper tickets the only thing I need to get in? If not where do I get what I need?
Is there buses from Disney allstar sports resort regular to WWOS? How early do they start going? should we hop in a taxi instead?
How do you get tickets to the blockparty/worlds celebration party? - my friend said I should get tickets to go with them but not sure where/how? if they are even available if your not competing?

This is my first time going and my friend and I are coming from the uk and going all out got 2 week passes for disney and staying in allstar sports resort.

Is the Disney park hopper tickets the only thing I need to get in? If not where do I get what I need?
Is there buses from Disney allstar sports resort regular to WWOS? How early do they start going? should we hop in a taxi instead?
How do you get tickets to the blockparty/worlds celebration party? - my friend said I should get tickets to go with them but not sure where/how? if they are even available if your not competing?

Did u buy your hopper pass from USASF? Regular Disney passes do not include WWOS.

Last year really wasn't that bad getting in. A friend & I got in line around 7am-ish and had no problem getting seats in the lower portion to watch Large Senior. Since Large Senior was the first division to go @ 9am though, the fieldhouse was full by prob 8:15-8:30 & progressively got busier as the day went on. It cleared out around lunch but then once popular divisions such as large coed started, it was packed again. You just will need to watch the schedule once it gets posted & be aware of any surrounding divisions that may cause high viewing interest. Either be ready to keep your seat all day, or be really smart about when you are getting up and how you scope out seats coming back.

Unless you buy through the worlds package like the athletes/parents do, you will need a separate ticket to get into Wide World of Sports on Sat, Sun, Mon. ICU on Thurs/Fri though didn't have anyone checking the gates last time I went(gates were just open to walk in, since its a less busy event I suppose). Sat & Sun are $40 per day for WWOS/Worlds tickets, Mon is $30 per session (3 sessions total).....tickets can be bought before the weekend @ Allstar or also at the gate @ WWOS. Last year I said the heck with those "sessions" and went to Epcot for Dance Worlds on Monday because $90 for one day is crazy! Many of the divisions have finals on Sunday anyways.

Yes there are Disney buses from Allstar Sports, Pop Century & Caribbean Beach typically but only during worlds weekend and only every 30 min. Since Allstar is the most popular to stay at for this event, I'd recommend going pretty early. As far as taxis go, it's 3 miles away (6 min drive)......up to you if the cost of that is worth avoiding getting up earlier to catch the bus (provided you call for a taxi in advance the day before via the front desk or something).
"These buses will run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:
One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until 11:00 p.m. or sports complex close,
whichever is later. During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour." Reading this WWOS usually technically opens @ 8 so busses start supposedly at 7? but surely there will be people lined up before that

Block Party is $40 for spectators/friends/family via ticket ordering through usasf (must order before April 10th) : http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2014/docs/USASF_14_Worlds_CH_TravelBook-FriendFamliy.pdf

Back