All-Star 2014 Worlds Spectators

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the Disney park hopper tickets the only thing I need to get in? If not where do I get what I need?
Unless you buy through the worlds package like the athletes/parents do, you will need a separate ticket to get into Wide World of Sports on Sat, Sun, Mon. ICU on Thurs/Fri though didn't have anyone checking the gates last time I went(gates were just open to walk in, since its a less busy event I suppose). Sat & Sun are $40 per day for WWOS/Worlds tickets, Mon is $30 per session (3 sessions total).....tickets can be bought before the weekend @ Allstar or also at the gate @ WWOS. Last year I said the heck with those "sessions" and went to Epcot for Dance Worlds on Monday because $90 for one day is crazy! Many of the divisions have finals on Sunday anyways.

Is there buses from Disney allstar sports resort regular to WWOS? How early do they start going? should we hop in a taxi instead?
Yes there are Disney buses from Allstar Sports, Pop Century & Caribbean Beach typically but only during worlds weekend and only every 30 min. Since Allstar is the most popular to stay at for this event, I'd recommend going pretty early. As far as taxis go, it's 3 miles away (6 min drive)......up to you if the cost of that is worth avoiding getting up earlier to catch the bus (provided you call for a taxi in advance the day before via the front desk or something).
"These buses will run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:
One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until 11:00 p.m. or sports complex close,
whichever is later. During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour." Reading this WWOS usually technically opens @ 8 so busses start supposedly at 7? but surely there will be people lined up before that

How do you get tickets to the blockparty/worlds celebration party? - my friend said I should get tickets to go with them but not sure where/how? if they are even available if your not competing?
Block Party is $40 for spectators/friends/family via ticket ordering through usasf (must order before April 10th) : http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2014/docs/USASF_14_Worlds_CH_TravelBook-FriendFamliy.pdf

Fabulous!! Thankyou so much :) - J x

Is there buses from Disney allstar sports resort regular to WWOS? How early do they start going? should we hop in a taxi instead?
Yes there are Disney buses from Allstar Sports, Pop Century & Caribbean Beach typically but only during worlds weekend and only every 30 min. Since Allstar is the most popular to stay at for this event, I'd recommend going pretty early. As far as taxis go, it's 3 miles away (6 min drive)......up to you if the cost of that is worth avoiding getting up earlier to catch the bus (provided you call for a taxi in advance the day before via the front desk or something).
"These buses will run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:
One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until 11:00 p.m. or sports complex close,
whichever is later. During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour." Reading this WWOS usually technically opens @ 8 so busses start supposedly at 7? but surely there will be people lined up before that

You might be able to squeeze in on the shuttle for the athletes from Allstar to WWOS. You're supposed to have your lanyard to get on, so I wouldn't count on it, but it might be possible.

Im rehashing this thread :)
I have been doing lots of research and in order for my trip to worlds to fit in my budget we are going to have to stay off the resort. We are going to still get park hopper passes but if we get park hopper passes .. do you pay for admission into the competitions/wwow separately ?? or is admission to those included in the park hopper ?

We saw a package for the caribean resort for 636 and was wondering if anyone has done that before ??

Im rehashing this thread :)
I have been doing lots of research and in order for my trip to worlds to fit in my budget we are going to have to stay off the resort. We are going to still get park hopper passes but if we get park hopper passes .. do you pay for admission into the competitions/wwow separately ?? or is admission to those included in the park hopper ?

We saw a package for the caribean resort for 636 and was wondering if anyone has done that before ??
I stay off resort, and we just purchase the park hopper. It gets us into all worlds days and you dont have to worry about the sessions.

I'm looking at USASF and it looks like the Spectator pass this year only gets you 2 days into WWOS. Am I wrong? Last year I bought the 3 day park hopper through USASF and it got us into WWOS on Saturday, Sunday, and every session on Monday. I'm trying to get a USASF park hopper that gets me a couple of days in Disney and ALL sessions at WWOS.... Am I missing something?

Nevermind :D I called USASF to confirm... There was a typo on the website and the park hopper for $220 covers all days at WWOS! Happy Worlds Month, y'all!!!

I just want to say god bless all of you who hop on planes or just 10+ hours to just watch worlds.
I drive an hour and a half and still get stressed out over getting all my plans for the weekend set and worry about money!

One year I didn't want to walk to Sports to catch a USASF bus to go watch large coed and large senior finals (they were super early in the morning that year) and me and a few parents from different gyms waited over 30 minutes for a Disney bus. We said to heck with it and got into a taxi. I'm wanting to say it was only 8 dollars total and at least at the time they didn't have a charge for extra people. Other people saw us and we crammed them all in. It was just a dollar a person. Plus we got amazing seats by being there that early.

Back