All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bkzw8QcIEAAUAPZ.jpg
I LOVE THIS IDEA (minus the yellow) but the quote on the back is cute and I like that they are supporting each other.

All Star Rebels Rockstarz! I really love these and if I had an extra $15 laying around I'd totally buy one.
nx2dzm.jpg

Wonder how they got the copyright for the tinkerbell image? Maybe I'm wrong but I figured that would be pretty hard to get.

This shirt is cute though!

Wonder how they got the copyright for the tinkerbell image? Maybe I'm wrong but I figured that would be pretty hard to get.

This shirt is cute though!
I think the rule is you can use images as long as it's not for profit... at least that's what I have deduced from other threads on the topic.

I saw 'Pantone' listed for colors and died.

My ex-boyfriend is one of the heirs to that company. Weirdest relationship ever.

Carry on :D

I saw 'Pantone' listed for colors and died.

My ex-boyfriend is one of the heirs to that company. Weirdest relationship ever.

Carry on :D
The colophon (section at the back where we write what fonts, colors, etc we use and explain our design choices and how they relate to the theme) in our yearbook a few years ago said "we love you, beautiful, beautiful, Pantone"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The colophon (section at the back where we write what fonts, colors, etc we use and explain our design choices and how they relate to the theme) in our yearbook a few years ago said "we love you, beautiful, beautiful, Pantone"

Yeah, basically his dad invented the color system that assigned 'values' to set colors. He sold it ages ago but obvs is somewhat involved still. It always tweaks me a little when I see it- which in NYC is everywhere. Even Sephora.

Did anyone else order an ssx shirt this season, I got emails saying that they got my request but once I provided my mailing and phone number so that they could ask about payment info, I never heard anything back.... :(

Maryland Twisters tweeted pictures of our worlds tanks and I am obsessed! I would post a picture but I'm on the app and don't have permission too. If someone else can, can you post it?!

Back