All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

super excited for worlds shirts, does anyone know when cheer athletics or california allstars will be releasing theirs.

being in a southern sorority has really made me detest front graphics on t shirts and question where the frocket is...
haha I know exactly what you mean. It took years for me to readjust to t-shirts with things on the front! I thought it looked so weird to have something that large on the front of a shirt, but one day it won't seem so weird anymore!

Perfect Storm Athletics fundraising Worlds Tee. Aside from this, each team gets their own exclusive team tank tops.
10013966_10152322961134187_770020819_n.jpg

Have we come up with anything for the Fierceboard worlds shirt? Any ideas people? (P.S - I don't remember if it did last year but international shipping please!)

Have we come up with anything for the Fierceboard worlds shirt? Any ideas people? (P.S - I don't remember if it did last year but international shipping please!)
It it is done by fulloutsports (= Stingrays pro shop) again, there is international shipping. But for most people it doesn't arrive until after worlds if you're outside of the US.

I like the team Sweden one! I like the idea of the GBE one, it has my favorite colors on it but my eyes are not sure where to start looking, too busy.

Back