All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I post a ICU Worlds t-shirt in here? Thought maybe I should start a separate ICU thread...? If there's too many objections, I will clear the post and start a new thread :)

Team England t-shirt - The UK's first truly unified team to compete at ICU.

o50ocj.jpg
i2oh6v.jpg

Purchase here - Team England | Power Nation Cheer Events but I think it's only available until the end of this weekend. 40% of sales will go to Team England and help fund their journey.
Just ordered one!

20546969095331c7b56dee9.jpg
315260515331c7bc8e311.jpg
Central Jersey Team Gunz Worlds Shirts
The hand, the haters, the bye Felicia - everything I can't stand all rolled into the back of a tshirt - CJA you are way too good and classy for this juvenile shirt!:( And maybe it is the type of guns they used for the picture but they are really harsh and makes me feel like it could be a shirt supporting the NRA.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Nope, and they are missing out because Im buying my CP worlds shirts from the big name gyms, snd she couldnt wear that. Too bad

like, no one hates you so STFU is what i would like to say to their shirt (and music mix this season, if i'm being perfectly honest.) ...but i don't really have a positive about the shirt to balance out my mean remark with. i'm sure there are some kids out there super excited about this shirt, so yay!

so far, the only shirt i would wear in the thread is the male version of FAME (i don't like scoop necks, but do appreciate the option for females.) who is designing these other monstrosities? like everyone needs to call up their nearest sorority and have them design a t-shirt that is plain with a nice little frocket with the gym's initials on it.

maybe i'm just officially too old to like any graphic tees? idk. simplicity is key, y'all.

like, no one hates you so STFU is what i would like to say to their shirt (and music mix this season, if i'm being perfectly honest.) ...but i don't really have a positive about the shirt to balance out my mean remark with. i'm sure there are some kids out there super excited about this shirt, so yay!

so far, the only shirt i would wear in the thread is the male version of FAME (i don't like scoop necks, but do appreciate the option for females.) who is designing these other monstrosities? like everyone needs to call up their nearest sorority and have them design a t-shirt that is plain with a nice little frocket with the gym's initials on it.

maybe i'm just officially too old to like any graphic tees? idk. simplicity is key, y'all.
The male FAME one is the only one I'd wear as well. Not a fan of shirts that aren't the typical loose fitting ones and dislike all the crazy stuff on the other ones too. I'd love a Worlds frocket shirt to come out!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back