All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had to Google what a frocket was. do. not. want.
Really?
I think they're so much cuter and cleaner!!
Cute little pocket on the front
2eg896o.png

Super cute full design on the back!
ndshzm.png

I Googled too. And thus the slow realisation, Front Pocket...... Frocket :help:

ETA I do quite like the frocket. It's not something I've seen here in the UK in terms of cheer tee design.

The word 'frocket' does make me feel a little ill. I'd put it in the 'moist' category.

I'm giggling about the name. Frocket = front pocket? As opposed to, what, a shirt with a pocket on the back? Brocket? LOL

I Googled too. And thus the slow realisation, Front Pocket...... Frocket :help:

ETA I do quite like the frocket. It's not something I've seen here in the UK in terms of cheer tee design.

The word 'frocket' does make me feel a little ill. I'd put it in the 'moist' category.

Hahaha, I'd figured out it meant front pocket from the various posts above but still didn't get the FROnt pocket until you pointed it out... :oops:

I feel like it's more how polo shirts or hoodies are designed here (but a design instead of pocket) so a little logo on the front chest then big writing or whatever on the back

The fierceboard never ceases to amaze me on teaching me things, I now know what a Frocket is, feel kind of dumb seems self explainable. LOL, as far as the shirt?? Who is Felicia???

Famous saying in my house now "its worth a google"" I am always looking stuff up. Lol

The clip is NSFW so I won't link, but search for 'Friday Movies Bye Felicia' - It's..ahem...worth a Google! ;)

I just looked it up and some pictures I've seen are definitely pieces of fabric sewn to the shirt (but I doubt you could actually use the pocket except to sneak a piece of paper).

I just looked it up and some pictures I've seen are definitely pieces of fabric sewn to the shirt (but I doubt you could actually use the pocket except to sneak a piece of paper).
I usually stick my phone (I don't like keeping it near my chest like that for a long amount of time) or sunglasses in my pocket!

Back