All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I usually stick my phone (I don't like keeping it near my chest like that for a long amount of time) or sunglasses in my pocket!

Didn't think about that ! At least it can be a little practical (because I personally don't really like how it looks). ;)

@krystynakrez your frocket is like full design and a different color, here they're usually just a logo on the pocket, or where the pocket would be (that's actually so annoying)... I like the patterned frocket better.

I hadn't seen the frockets that were actual pockets before - just ones that were a chevron-pattern w/ monogram screen printed pocket shape. A useable frocket makes more sense, but still looks weird to me.

Ahhhh, ok. That makes better sense. It's not an actual pocket, just a painted on one?

Leads me to an obvious question... Why?

Edited to add: I think we're headed into the mum dicussion... LOL

OHHHH I didn't know it was a fake pocket. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse. I'm not in a sorority circle, so they just seem weird. But they're not that bad.

A cheer shirt with no front design seems weird to me. But I agree we can def tone it down.

Frockets are HUGE here in Allen! Most of our shirts in the school store have frockets, and even the department stores surrounding the area have shirts with frockets. I personally love them and prefer them over the shirts that have 12793287 things going on.

I have a high school cheer shirt that's a fake frocket. It's an actual pocket sewed on the front but the pocket doesn't open, it's sewed all the way down except for an inch of it. Although it's green and white chevron with the school initials in yellow. Our colors are green, gold(yellow), and white.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a high school cheer shirt that's a fake frocket. It's an actual pocket sewed on the front but the pocket doesn't open, it's sewed all the way down except for an inch of it. Although it's green and white chevron with the school initials in yellow. Our colors are green, gold(yellow), and white.

Our camp outfits this year have a frocket too, black and white chevron with green initials. Is it from Varsity? ps our schools have the same colors except we use black and white!

Our camp outfits this year have a frocket too, black and white chevron with green initials. Is it from Varsity? ps our schools have the same colors except we use black and white!

I'm not sure if it's varsity. I'll attach a picture.
33u7osx.jpg

ETA: Every picture I have of me in the shirt, has my hair covering the frocket so I just used this one since my friend's hair isn't covering it.

Wait, have we determined that frocket is a fake pocket or a front pocket. Or is it still being used as both???

The ones that I have or have seen are real pockets sewn on the tee with a contrasting pattern and a monogram or some sort of embroidery.

Back