All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

24o6gc9.png
i like a design where a front pocket would be. a sewn on pocket? i'm not so sure. maybe because i have big boobs and the thought of something on my chest sticking out even further makes me shudder a little bit. even a fake pocket (yes, a pocket shape with a design ironed on to the front of a long sleeved t) sounds cute.

Thank you for giving me the Info, I realize alot of the world teams are older kids, but mine Is 17, and wouldnt get It either, so who is the shirt really for? Just s thought.
It's just a saying. People use it to dismiss someone who's being annoying/irrelevant. It originated from the clip I guess, but it's not usually a reference to that (I don't think many of the people who use it have seen that, including myself until now). People started using it on twitter (especially cheer twitters) and it caught on. Usually as #byefelicia

these shirts look like what you'd wear to the funeral when one of your gang members gets killed in a drive by or something.

Since we don't do fierce board awards anymore I'm just making one right now, for this. This is pure gold.

As for the shirt... Yes. Just yes, all the yesses, we need the fierce board shirt to have a frocket that says wtf.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's just a saying. People use it to dismiss someone who's being annoying/irrelevant. It originated from the clip I guess, but it's not usually a reference to that (I don't think many of the people who use it have seen that, including myself until now). People started using it on twitter (especially cheer twitters) and it caught on. Usually as #byefelicia
Geez, can the shirts just go back to supporting their own gym and displaying their team? why do we have to follow twitter or instagram to understand their shirts??

Back