All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In response to the cja t-shirt
yes it should be a muscle arm instead of a Gun( totally agree with y'all, these are young girls)
If Disney thinks this is inappropriate, half the kids that walk around(half naked) shouldn't be allowed.
Also, parents are putting midriffs and a face full of makeup on 3yr olds.. hello thats ok??
Bye Felicia, is just a term, (Top Gun has in their music as well)if half of you have been around as long as you say.. think about some of the past t-shirts that teams wore.
Not everyone is going to like everything. If you don't like it, don't buy it.(imo)

In response to e cja t-shirt
yes it should be a muscle arm instead of a Gun( totally agree with y'all, these are young girls)
If Disney thinks this is inappropriate, half the kids that walk around(half naked) shouldn't be allowed.
Also, parents are putting midriffs and a face full of makeup on 3yr olds.. hello thats ok??
Bye Felicia, is just a term, (Top Gun has in their music as well)if half of you have been around as long as you say.. think about some of the past t-shirts that teams wore.
Not everyone is going to like everything. If you don't like it, don't buy it.(imo)
And I agree with most of what you said, I think all we are doing Is stating our opinions as well. I dont care if its a Big name or small gym, you put the shirt up, we are going to state our opinions about it

And I agree with most of what you said, I think all we are doing Is stating our opinions as well. I dont care if its a Big name or small gym, you put the shirt up, we are going to state our opinions about it
I agree with you,that it is, your opinion. I didn't put their shirt up. Im just stating my opinion as well.People need to remember, the athletes usually don't design these t-shirts.

I agree with you,that it is, your opinion. I didn't put their shirt up. Im just stating my opinion as well.People need to remember, the athletes usually don't design these t-shirts.

Yes gym owners do, and they should be responsible enough to understand what should and shouldn't go on a shirt considering the athletes are the ones who will be penalized if somebody decides that what they are wearing is inappropriate.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yup, we definitely have our own opinions. The shirts shouldnt have underlined meaning or terms meant for adults, these are children wearing them, it gets ridiculous at times.

Saw these on twitter, BSW and BSB

sorry for the size!!!

1m2du.jpg

2pp0odi.jpg

Back