All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think we now know why the haters is on the shirt. Listen to yourselves. Just for a moment. Think about the shirt and then think about the time you've spent commenting on the shirt. It's exactly what the shirt is about. A simple "I don't like it"would have sufficed. Going on and on defines the wording on the shirt.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
This thread is a lot more than just hating on shirts. A lot of what has been said here has been constructive. A lot of the fonts are hard to read. Yellow isn't a color people want to wear. I hope the people designing these shirts and the people in charge of marketing the teams and gyms will hear the feedback their shirts are getting because these "haters" are their target demographic. This thread was created because we were all anxious to buy worlds shirts. I'd argue that the shirts are part of the hype of worlds. In regards to the CJA shirt, I think it's important that whoever designed this years shirt knows that the Friday reference isn't the biggest thing in the world. Every team has inside jokes and it's okay if not everybody gets them, whatever, it's fine. The reason most teens won't be buying this shirt because they won't be allowed to wear it to school.

USA wildcats and pro athletics lady pros worlds shirts together

Just to clarify: the reason we did shirts together is because the coaches of these teams are very good friends. We did a lot of bonding/practices with them this season and always cheer each other on at competitions. On saturday at worlds we're doing a practice/scavenger hunt together so they will be wearing these

Last edited:
I've avoided this thread until now because I knew exactly what my opinion would be. Cheer shirts have become so busy (and borderline obnoxious) in recent years. Soooo much wording and design. Especially Worlds ones. It's to the point where they all look the same to me.

I wouldn't wear most of these, but the gyms love them and that's what matters.

Why would you say that? We are actually great friends with them and Jason used to do a lot of our choreography before he got his gym going. I think it shows great sportsmanship.

I thought the same thing, I guess because it's not well known that there is bond or connection between the teams. So for someone who has no knowledge of that it seems random. I don't think there was any suggestion that the shirt was a bad thing or that it shouldn't have happened, just came as a surprise.

I thought the same thing, I guess because it's not well known that there is bond or connection between the teams. So for someone who has no knowledge of that it seems random. I don't think there was any suggestion that the shirt was a bad thing or that it shouldn't have happened, just came as a surprise.

we've been sister teams all year. we've had a few practices together and the kids have become close friends. Our gym owners and coaches are good friends too. They even used one of our kids from usa wildcats to fill in on lady pros at uca when they had a flyer get injured.
We will also be practicing together at worlds so that's why we got the shirts made.

we've been sister teams all year. we've had a few practices together and the kids have become close friends. Our gym owners and coaches are good friends too. They even used one of our kids from usa wildcats to fill in on lady pros at uca when they had a flyer get injured.
We will also be practicing together at worlds so that's why we got the shirts made.

Now I understand. Thanks for clarifying.

That seems... random.

Not random at all =] .. We have had multiple practices, team lunches and clinics together throughout the season. Every competition we where at together we supported each other. We will be practicing together at Worlds, along with doing a team scavenger hunt together. Sportsmanship at its finest for sure!

Last edited:
I should be used to the rudeness on here considering I've been on since the very beginning but it still never ceases to amaze me.

I should be used to the rudeness on here considering I've been on since the very beginning but it still never ceases to amaze me.

Her statement wasn't rude at all. Most of us on here weren't aware of the bond formed between those two teams. No one is insulting the shirt or the partnership. :chillpill:

Back