"2014 Xtreme Xperience"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 20, 2013
Couldn't be more excited to introduce one camp you DONT want to miss this Summer!

2014 Xtreme Xperience!

Some of our amazing Staff who will be coaching at the camp:

Debbie Love
Auggie Villarreal
Mark Mazzuchelli
Yuri Kostovetskiy
Chris White
Gabi Butler
Mike Nasikan
Molly Gibbons
Chris Tsanadis
Toni Bronisevsky
Kiara Nowlin
Donnie Beckwith
Jack Kidney
Jack Payne
Ashley Butler

Space is limited!

Check out CXE - Cheer XTREME Events - Cheer Competition Company - Setting the New Standard In Cheer Events - CXE Cheer Xtreme Events

Is this for certain level athletes only?

Nope, ALL levels are welcome & encouraged to attend. Check out the website for all of the info. Hope to see you there!

Nope, ALL levels are welcome & encouraged to attend. Check out the website for all of the info. Hope to see you there!

I've been looking over all of it. It doesn't really discuss what is being taught. I got more specifics about down time activities than the material being taught. It sounds like it should be an amazing camp but at $395 per kid I want to know a lot more about what they will learn. How long they'll work with each instructor, etc. I would really appreciate more info on what they will be working on if I'm going to market it to my athletes or consider it for my own cp.

I totally understand!

Instruction will typically be between 6-8hrs per day but maybe be longer. Everyday the athletes will be conditioning, working on specific drills for basing and flying, stunting, all tumbling including standing & running, basket tosses, flexibility & jumps. We are keeping the groups small so that each athlete can get as much as possible from each station they attend. Hope this sheds a little bit of light on what we are doing. For any questions at all please call us at 877-458-8293. Please let me know if you have any other questions...

How many of the named coaches are certified to coach tumbling?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Fierce Board mobile app

Hi, not all of the coaches listed above will be coaching tumbling but the ones that will be are all certified. If you have any concerns or questions feel free to email us or call anytime.