All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our gym just announced they will be having our first worlds team this season. We haven't had try outs yet though. They're also building a new gym, I've heard it will be the biggest cheer gym in NJ. Not sure if that's true lol. Super excited about this upcoming season!

Our gym just announced they will be having our first worlds team this season. We haven't had try outs yet though. They're also building a new gym, I've heard it will be the biggest cheer gym in NJ. Not sure if that's true lol. Super excited about this upcoming season!
What gym are you from? a gym near me has been advertising a worlds team for this season haha, trying to figure out if thats your gym :)

Outlaws Allstars in Victoria, Australia had a Senior level 5 team and so did ZSA of Queensland (I think) I'm not sure if these teams went to worlds though.

I think all the Australian teams have only so far competed in international open 5/6. Theres plenty of senior 5 teams here (as you said ZSA, Outlaws and I think MCA has one too) They just struggle to get bids because I think theres only 8 ish given out every year and they always go to the open teams.

We had our first ever worlds team this season and it was an AMAZING experience. They finished 2nd in finals!!
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we keep them and also put our amazingly talented restricted 5 in the worlds division, guess we will see in 1 week![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

What gym are you from? a gym near me has been advertising a worlds team for this season haha, trying to figure out if thats your gym :)

Premier stars in Morganville. There are so many gyms in this area I'm sure more are having new worlds teams lol I feel like every week there is a new gym opening!

We had our first ever worlds team this season and it was an AMAZING experience. They finished 2nd in finals!!
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we keep them and also put our amazingly talented restricted 5 in the worlds division, guess we will see in 1 week![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Oh my god they were awesome! All my teammates thought I was crazy because I went to go cheer them on (they were probably 10-15 teams after us & we were in Large IOC5) and they were like how the hell do you even know about them, I was just like, it's a Fierce Board thing, you wouldn't understand...

First Non-US team to make finals in a non-internation division!

Loony Dolphins from Germany made finals in Large Allgirl a few years ago (2011?). It was by default because there were only 6 LAG teams or so, but they made finals.

Back