All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to see Teal return! Would love to see Rays in Y5 and add another team to the mix. There aren't many teams in Y5 now, do you think they will still have it in 5 years or so time?

I also think Rays would make an awesome level 6 team!

Any guesses?
dceons.jpg

2yyttp1.jpg

Any guesses?

Rust? Amber? Slate? Purple? Citrus?

Hoping for a Cinder Rays (Something Fiery other than Fire, which they already have).
NEON!

Not sure where to ask this, but I think this thread is most appropriate... So I saw on twitter that Woodlands would be posting a list of their open positions on teams. I'm not associated with a program and haven't been for a while, but is this common practice? It seems so odd to me to create un-filled teams at tryouts. Why not just make teams with what you have? It's not like they're a small program. Or do they just anticipate unhappy kids from other tryout results to hop over and fill those spots?

Maybe this always happens and I'm ignorant to it, it just took me by surprise that gyms were already advertising "openings."

Not sure where to ask this, but I think this thread is most appropriate... So I saw on twitter that Woodlands would be posting a list of their open positions on teams. I'm not associated with a program and haven't been for a while, but is this common practice? It seems so odd to me to create un-filled teams at tryouts. Why not just make teams with what you have? It's not like they're a small program. Or do they just anticipate unhappy kids from other tryout results to hop over and fill those spots?

Maybe this always happens and I'm ignorant to it, it just took me by surprise that gyms were already advertising "openings."

It's common practice every year from gyms. Maybe the teams were filled at tryouts and kids decided not to accept the positions

Our teams were just posted last night and the facebook post said they are still looking to fill a few spots on specific teams; so I'm guessing it's more common than I thought!

Once someone with more power than me creates the new Wiki on here, I will transfer stuff over to that. But in the meantime, I will go ahead and post the team list page from the site that I'm working on that's essentially a super mega Wiki for cheer. I haven't been adding teams yet until they've been verified, and there are still some teams that I've seen here and elsewhere that don't have sizes, so I don't have those included either. If people can post them here, with sizes included if possible, I will add them! The rest of this site is still somewhat of a work in progress that I had hoped to finish before Worlds, but oh well, it's getting there haha.

2017 Teams - All Star Cheer Wiki

Once someone with more power than me creates the new Wiki on here, I will transfer stuff over to that. But in the meantime, I will go ahead and post the team list page from the site that I'm working on that's essentially a super mega Wiki for cheer. I haven't been adding teams yet until they've been verified, and there are still some teams that I've seen here and elsewhere that don't have sizes, so I don't have those included either. If people can post them here, with sizes included if possible, I will add them! The rest of this site is still somewhat of a work in progress that I had hoped to finish before Worlds, but oh well, it's getting there haha.

Ahh, thank you!!

I love this!

Back