All-Star 2016 Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I didn't see a post about this anywhere yet.

What gyms are planning to attend the champions league this year? I'm asking not just for level 5 teams but lower level teams as well.

Since it is in D.C. this year I'm thinking that more teams around that area will be attending.

USA Wildcats is brining all of our teams this year.

We told the kids the other night at practice and they were all very excited.

All of the lower level teams get a ticket to watch the actual champions league filming. it is included in their registration price. they were all very excited about that too.

I guess since it's in DC I can make the short trip from PA! Definitely closer and cheaper to attend than Worlds.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I was reading online about it, do the top two teams in each "Play-In" division advance or the top four out of every division (level 5 divisions)? It says that there are only 4 places after the 26 returners but it also says that the top two move on? Or are there only two divisions, coed and all girl? If that's case I get it

Looking forward to attending this since its an easy driving distance. Not sure if cp or her gym will attend yet. But hoping they will.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I was reading online about it, do the top two teams in each "Play-In" division advance or the top four out of every division (level 5 divisions)? It says that there are only 4 places after the 26 returners but it also says that the top two move on? Or are there only two divisions, coed and all girl? If that's case I get it
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the last 2 years the play-in teams have been chosen as top coed and all girl, not by specific division.

Back