All-Star 2016 Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate that Champions League is now STP. Bad enough that the hotel price is high but $45/night for parking??? I thought this competition was designed to be an alternative to Varsity :(

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Here's what gets me - we live, like, 2 hours apart, and yet we only see each other halfway across the country. That's some cheer stuff, right there.
Party at the "Wantstotumble's!!"
Sounds like a party...and my dress hunt has already started LOL

I hate that Champions League is now STP. Bad enough that the hotel price is high but $45/night for parking??? I thought this competition was designed to be an alternative to Varsity :(

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
I'll be looking for parking elsewhere. I do that at BATC. The Gaylord charges a lot for parking, so I use the public garage right across the street. Thank you for the heads up!

That's the DC area's fault. Sometimes you can call the hotel and negotiate free or reduced parking, especially if you can find a price quoted on a travel website comparable to your hotel room that includes complimentary parking.

I'll be looking for parking elsewhere. I do that at BATC. The Gaylord charges a lot for parking, so I use the public garage right across the street. Thank you for the heads up!
We did same thing last time we were there. Huge difference in price in exchange for walking a block.

Thanks for the tip! Do these garages offer overnight parking?

We paid that last year to park at the hotel in LA as well. Seems like parking in any large city is crazy.

Seems like parking in any large city is crazy.

This.

It was $46 for parking for my child's birthday party this year (shes 13, so we only had 3 guests so I drove them all)

Ridiculous. I call it the "tourist tax" because it's only like that in places where visitors would go. I can park at work for about $12 a day. But 4 hours for dinner and a movie over there in Touristville is $50.

Is champions league in a big tourist part of town?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back