All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Fierceboard - Reading the Kool Aid since 1997"

I am trying to think of some of the funny moments since the last shirt. Mainlining pixie stcks, Toast , Bullying Minis, Fried Twinkles , Cranberry....

you guys make me laugh every day...why can't I remember why --lol?

How about this one?

Callin' all my Cheer Moms and callin' all my Dads,
The board has got a new idea, it's the best one that we've had!

We're puttin' together a new team, we're gonna get done,
Everyone say hello to
IOC ONE!

So sit down, stay tuned, we won't be ignored,
We're coming at ya, maybe next year,
We're Team Fierce Board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one thing I actually remember most about this season is that there is a group that is totally into derailing threads.

Other things about this season:
- Scores being off
- Cheerlebrities opening "gyms" (the state of Chicago)
- sportsmanship / how to behave/not to behave at a comp
- everyone disagreeing on everything
- hairgate
- that tons of teams now have youtube shows
- Herkie and Jimmy being no longer with us

Beyond what has already been listed, these things stick out to me too

@yooolizzi avatar being added from falling down the stairs when BSB didn't hit
Tiny's upped to age 6
SMOED got their show back and quite a few teams also have shows this season
Orby's subtweet
Hair Gate and the popularity of Posh Ponies
CEA Chicago
Cheer is getting it's own venue at Wide World
Parent/Child Jacket pictures from Cheersport/NCA (more than a few)
FB's Secret Santa
Fierce/Sassy dance moves being considered inappropriate; the dab being called out

Beyond what has already been listed, these things stick out to me too

@yooolizzi avatar being added from falling down the stairs when BSB didn't hit
Tiny's upped to age 6
SMOED got their show back and quite a few teams also have shows this season
Orby's subtweet
Hair Gate and the popularity of Posh Ponies
CEA Chicago
Cheer is getting it's own venue at Wide World
Parent/Child Jacket pictures from Cheersport/NCA (more than a few)
FB's Secret Santa
Fierce/Sassy dance moves being considered inappropriate; the dab being called out
FTR, the dab is mimicking the gesture of dabbing sweat from the forehead, not coughing after dabbing with marijuana LOL. Some paranoid suburban mom must have come up with the latter explanation. Or maybe it was Bow Wow.

What about references to the Fierceboard Picnic? Toast and Teal Aid galore (and more).

Last edited:
FTR, the dab is mimicking the gesture of dabbing sweat from the forehead, coughing after dabbing with marijuana LOL. Some paranoid suburban mom must have come up with the latter explanation. Or maybe it was Bow Wow.

I only remember it from one of the videos thread, a coach said he's kick an athlete off if they dabbed in the routine and it got hot pretty quickly. I just figure everyone wants to be like Cam...I have no opinion on dabbing.

FTR, the dab is mimicking the gesture of dabbing sweat from the forehead, coughing after dabbing with marijuana LOL. Some paranoid suburban mom must have come up with the latter explanation. Or maybe it was Bow Wow.

What about references to the Fierceboard Picnic? Toast and Teal Aid galore (and more).

So basically.......... some snacks in the grass? :p

Is "Keep off the green" too old of an inside joke to be used? I'd legit love to see a shirt with that on it as the Fierceboard World's shirt. Worlds related and appropriate for everyone. Win win.

So basically.......... some snacks in the grass? :p

Is "Keep off the green" too old of an inside joke to be used? I'd legit love to see a shirt with that on it as the Fierceboard World's shirt. Worlds related and appropriate for everyone. Win win.

It was on one of the past shirts from what I saw, but I don't think it's too old to use again.

Oh another thing from this season, the Bra Brigade got a sister---the Underwear Brigade because of all the side mesh/slits up the sides

Latest posts

Back