All-Star 2016 Worlds Apparel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2016
Hey, does anyone know when any gyms/teams are releasing their worlds shirts? I would love a CA Wildcats & BSB shirt. And any other team that drops one lol. Thanks in advance, guys!

since this is related to worlds shirts, im trying not to side eye smoeds shirt thats on the CA pro shop.

edit: apparently that was their NCA shirt.
Just looked it up. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. It's true and they're embracing it. BSB always includes 100% pure Florida, so why not acknowledge that you bring people from all over. Curious though if all those stars are current members of the teams home towns or if that's every member they've ever had from somewhere else.

Is it too late to suggest a fierce board shirt? We haven't had one in a while..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you follow Tigerblue on Facebook or Twitter, they will post pictures when they release the Wildcats Worlds shirt :)
still depressed over the fact that i missed out on the CA wildcats NCA shirt from last year...

but i thought tigerblue was just a distributor, and you would still have to purchase the shirts through the gyms.... ive seen a select few of the shirts from them that never seem to make into actual pro shops...

still depressed over the fact that i missed out on the CA wildcats NCA shirt from last year...

but i thought tigerblue was just a distributor, and you would still have to purchase the shirts through the gyms.... ive seen a select few of the shirts from them that never seem to make into actual pro shops...

You are correct, you would have to purchase the shirt from the pro shop. If you follow CA pro shop on IG or Twitter they will usually post when the shirts are available for purchase.

Back