All-Star 2018 Worlds: Score Sheet And Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Way to go SSX breathing that rare air that only @BlueCat's teams and TGLC gets to breathe with a score above 145! The competition at Worlds is so deep that it's always impressive when you see such high scores.

LAG's top 4 were so close...
Not really? Panthers were miles ahead.

ETA: Since some of you think I'm throwing shade at the other LAG teams, I meant their FINALS SCORE was "miles ahead". A 4.2 point lead is incredible.

Last edited:
No really? Panthers were miles ahead.
Panthers had a PHENOMENAL routine and had a deserved lead yes. But lets not discredit the other insane routines from that decision and inflate the difference between BABS score and that of Stars, F5, or SE. LAG was phenomenal across the board this year and all brought great difficulty, technique and execution. I don't think its fair this year to say any team was miles ahead of another. And I Stan BABS hard core so It's not like this is biased...

Panthers had a PHENOMENAL routine and had a deserved lead yes. But lets not discredit the other insane routines from that decision and inflate the difference between BABS score and that of Stars, F5, or SE. LAG was phenomenal across the board this year and all brought great difficulty, technique and execution. I don't think its fair this year to say any team was miles ahead of another. And I Stan BABS hard core so It's not like this is biased...
Did you really have to rate my post with a dislike? Let me clarify myself, when I said "miles ahead", I meant their FINALS SCORE AT WORLDS was a lot higher than the 2nd place team compared to other division champions and their runner-ups. 4.2 points is a HUGE lead.

I'm not discrediting the other teams, especially not when almost all the top 5 LAG teams won a competition at some point this season.

Did you really have to rate my post with a dislike? Let me clarify myself, when I said "miles ahead", I meant their FINALS SCORE AT WORLDS was a lot higher than the 2nd place team compared to other division champions and their runner-ups. 4.2 points is a HUGE lead.

I'm not discrediting the other teams, especially not when almost all the top 5 LAG teams won a competition at some point this season.

This is a discussion board and thats how I felt about your post, and then I clearly explained why. That is why the dislike option is there is it not? Feel free to give me negative ratings as well if you feel its fair and appropriate, as I did. And also happy to continue any discussion about the topic. I've never understood why people get upset about other users on here using the options available to express opinions about posts.

ETA: I just thought of this and wanted to add, while I don't post much some may have noticed I tend to shimmy or like a TON. Thats because I personally feel that if I agree or disagree with something I should express it on here, it's literally a forum made to do so. You may disagree, but I stand by all of my ratings unless fat fingers make a mistake.

This is a discussion board and thats how I felt about your post, and then I clearly explained why. That is why the dislike option is there is it not? Feel free to give me negative ratings as well if you feel its fair and appropriate, as I did. And also happy to continue any discussion about the topic. I've never understood why people get upset about other users on here using the options available to express opinions about posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it is not how the dislike button is traditionally used, imo. It is not the opposite of a shimmy. It is usually used as a precursor to a warning for inappropriate content wether it be bullying , inappropriate content or incendiary.

Dancerdude’s comments were both respectful and correct. He did nothing to deserve a negative rating imo.

Edited to fix the quote

Actually, it is not how the dislike button is traditionally used, imo. It is not the opposite of a shimmy. It is usually used as a precursor to a warning for inappropriate content wether it be bullying , inappropriate content or incendiary.

Dancerdude’s comments were both respectful and correct. He did nothing to deserve a negative rating imo.

Edited to fix the quote
Thank you, I couldn’t have explained it any better... we just don’t use negative ratings lightly around here.

I blame Facebook and YouTube’s “dislike” functions.

Back