All-Star 4.2 Teams 2011?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who were the 4.2 teams this year who stood out to you AND did not have cross-overs? I know WC Infinity and California All-Stars Senior Silver are two of them.

WC Infinity has kicked butt the last two seasons. They are awesome, and I love that they do it without crossovers.
4.2 crossovers just drive me insane. It just takes away from every other team that has worked hard all season, and are trying their hardest, without level 4 kids. it's like when you put a higher level kid crossing to a lower level team and give them a highlight stunt or pass..clearly they can do it, they've been competing it on their other team all season!

All I can say is Valley Elite is amazing; they really don't have many crossovers and regarding the flyers from 4 coming to 4.2 they had 1 due to injuries and actually she moved up to 4 to fill in....their 4.2 was pleasure to watch. Looking forward to see what teams they have next year...

i'm on valley elite senior 4 and 4.2...

yes we do have some crossovers including myself. all the crossovers on 4.2 and 4 were originally on 4.2 then got moved to 4 as well to help them out. so the only senior 4 girl on 4.2 is me because a girl broke her foot..oh and there are a few girls that crossover from 4.2 to junior 3.. and if there were enough crossovers that we could take off and go small we would but there are only a few.. i don't know where you got your information from but it's false. there are not 13 senior 4 girls on our 4.2 team..

Back