5 T-shirt Bundle- Cea Wcss And Ca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2010
Hey Everyone!
So I was spring cleaning and came across a few old cheer shirts from when I was younger..I'm about to be 22 now and don't cheer anymore so I think it's time to pass them along to someone who actually wear them! They are all size adult small except for the CEA one on the far right, which is a YL. I'll sell all five for $20..which is probably less than what I paid per shirt lol. Let me know if you're interested or want more pictures!
IMG_3225.jpg

Hey Everyone!
So I was spring cleaning and came across a few old cheer shirts from when I was younger..I'm about to be 22 now and don't cheer anymore so I think it's time to pass them along to someone who actually wear them! They are all size adult small except for the CEA one on the far right, which is a YL. I'll sell all five for $20..which is probably less than what I paid per shirt lol. Let me know if you're interested or want more pictures!

I want these!! how can i contact you??
IMG_3225.jpg

Hey Everyone!
IMG_3225.jpg
still available?

Back