All-Star 6 Year Old Partner Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is Laney Madsen´s 1 stunt video:)

1st Competition

She is now 10 and doing dbl back,dbl full, triple full ups and literally any insane level 6 stunt on the planet! Never underestimate young kids:)

Cheer.Judge said:
I'll be even more impressed when I start seeing the girls flying the same stunts on some six-year-old bases.

I am not a fan of 6 year olds on older (senior) teams, mainly bc the ones I see at comps are still dropping these babies and just throwing them around in very unsafe ways--when they look like rag dolls its so scary, but I do enjoy watching little kids with better-than-average technique hone their skills at the gym with older partners. It's cool to see little kids doing amazing skills. Just think how awesome they'll be when they are older!

Brandon Madsen said:
This is Laney Madsen´s 1 stunt video:)
YouTube Video
1st Competition
YouTube Video

She is now 10 and doing dbl back,dbl full, triple full ups and literally any insane level 6 stunt on the planet! Never underestimate young kids:)

YouTube Video
YouTube Video

And that young lady could tumble and stunt circles around anybody. Better-than-average? More like better than perfection lol!

As awesome as these little girls are, I am more impressed when they can stunt like that with kids their own age. When they can stunt like that with grownups, if has momma thinking they are the best thing in the gym since Nfinity Evolutions!!

Back