All-Star A Classroom Update And A Major Thank You...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerKatie08

ESPN Star
Dec 15, 2009
Dear fierce family,

A few months ago, many of you contributed to my classroom project, Detroit's Dynamite Readers. I just wanted to give a major thank you to all of you for helping us. With the help of your donations, my class was able to show 1.5 years in reading growth from the beginning to middle of year district reading tests.

I know there are probably better places to post this than the most-read section of the boards, but I truly wanted to let as many of you as possible know how thankful and grateful I am from the bottom of my heart.

Here is our updated and final link with pictures of my students using our new materials: Detroit's Dynamite Readers

Best of luck this cheer season!
Katie Rogers

p1340587_001_mdlg.jpg

s6i3r9.jpg

Yay Katie! Congrats to the kids - and to you for all your hard work. I know you love being there but they are truly lucky that you are.

Dear fierce family,

A few months ago, many of you contributed to my classroom project, Detroit's Dynamite Readers. I just wanted to give a major thank you to all of you for helping us. With the help of your donations, my class was able to show 1.5 years in reading growth from the beginning to middle of year district reading tests.

I know there are probably better places to post this than the most-read section of the boards, but I truly wanted to let as many of you as possible know how thankful and grateful I am from the bottom of my heart.

Here is our updated and final link with pictures of my students using our new materials: Detroit's Dynamite Readers

Best of luck this cheer season!
Katie Rogers

p1340587_001_mdlg.jpg

s6i3r9.jpg
WOO HOO! CONGRATULATIONS! It's wonderful to know that there are teachers like you out there.

As a cheer family, we are blessed to be represented by individuals like you, Katie, who go on to do such amazing, inspiring and important work. You make us all proud & I am also SO proud of the dedication & tremendous focus your students have shown to achieve such excellent results! Way to go Detroit's Dynamite Readers!!!! There's no stopping you!

(Maybe we can set up a fund for an end of the year celebration & book party?? )

What a wonderful update! I'm so glad your students got the resources they needed and what an impressive jump! Best of the luck during the rest of the year and for many years to come, you are a great teacher and Detroit is lucky to have you.

Congratulations, Miss Katie!

I start my teacher training in September - I hope I can make as much of an impact on my future students as you have! Your class is incredibly lucky to have you :)

Huge congratulations to you and best of luck for the future!

Hello, fierce family! After receiving many private messages about any future projects, I am excited to share our newest project with you! We are trying to get a classroom library.

For the next 7 days, if you enter the code SPARK, your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar! Click the title to help us out: Leveling Our Library!

Happy Father's Day!! -CheerKatie08

Last edited:
Hello, fierce family! After receiving many private messages about any future projects, I am excited to share our newest project with you! We are trying to get a classroom library.

For the next 7 days, if you enter the code SPARK, your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar! Click the title to help us out: Leveling Our Library!

Donated! Happy reading and happy teaching.

I love this! From someone who loves literature & reading - and who has seen the decline in this subject area- to see such phenomenal growth from your classroom makes me SO happy :cloud9:

Good luck with it, Katie. Are you looping with these kids or will a whole new group benefit from you for the upcoming school year?

Back