A Tribute To Blinn’s Lost Angel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

by Michael Brewster​

There’s a story I would like to share with 2 weeks left of preparation before routines begin in Daytona. January 1st the Blinn Cheer program was devastated by the news that one of our sophomores was in a fatal car accident. Jarred was an amazing cheerleader, and an even better person and leader. He was a member of NCA Staff for the past couple of years and on our 2017 NCA Championship team. Every person Jarred came in contact with could remember his loving personality and his genuine smile. Jarred was passionate about cheerleading and about his families with Blinn and NCA.

This season, at :45 seconds into the routine, we bow our heads for a moment of silence that extends to :46. Maybe it’s coincidence but this routine will be performed on 4/5 and 4/6 this year in Daytona. I try and instill the “treasure the journey” mindset in my athletes every year because you never know when your “last” of anything will be.

https://www.cheerdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/IMG_0868-1.mp4

We miss you everyday JarBear and can’t wait to showcase the tribute to JF5 Friday at Blinn and in 2 weeks in Daytona.

NEVER FORGET!!!

Back