All-Star ? About Ioc5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 17, 2010
OK I am confused...

If they say they were taking top 3 from each country why did they have 2 countries that had 4 in Finals
I was just looking at this div and saw this... Can anyone help me out and tell me why only 3 USA teams and others can have 4... I put a link on here for you to see... anyone if yo can help me understand...Help!

http://www.iasfworlds.org/worlds/results/cheer/?day=2

Sorry, maybe I'm missing something (it was a long weekend). Which countries had more than 3 in the finals?

it looks like canada has more than three teams in some divisions, however i think there are mistakes on flags because san juan is not in canada

OK I am confused...

If they say they were taking top 3 from each country why did they have 2 countries that had 4 in Finals
I was just looking at this div and saw this... Can anyone help me out and tell me why only 3 USA teams and others can have 4... I put a link on here for you to see... anyone if yo can help me understand...Help!

http://www.iasfworlds.org/worlds/results/cheer/?day=2

Well the flags on that site are definitely less than accurate. ie San Juan is not from Canada, Bangkok isn't from the USA, New Zealand isn't from Canada etc

I see where it has 4 Canadian teams in Finals but the San Juan Starz Elite aren't from Canada. I'm guessing it would be the same in the other division in which there seems to be 4 teams in finals. It seems to just be a mistake on the website.

From looking at the flags on the page looks like Canada and Costa Rica both had 4, but I think they are wrong

Cool thanks about the canada teams- makes since should have seen that! what about the teams Costa Rica Twisters F5, Cheer Factory Hornets, Pirates Cheer Evolution Allstars, Puerto Rico X Street- is there a team that shouldn't be with that flag?

Not sure but Costa Rica and Puerto Rico are two different countries so I'm assuming they've just screwed up the flags. BUT they've also got the wrong results all over the international divisions - I'm pretty sure they've got the Nations Cup prelim results and not the finals. My IOC5 team placed 5th and they have us in 10th...so, I'm hoping it gets corrected.

Not sure but Costa Rica and Puerto Rico are two different countries so I'm assuming they've just screwed up the flags. BUT they've also got the wrong results all over the international divisions - I'm pretty sure they've got the Nations Cup prelim results and not the finals. My IOC5 team placed 5th and they have us in 10th...so, I'm hoping it gets corrected.
Awesome thank you for the info and great job on 5th! Hope it gets fixed for you!

I don't know if they will bother to fix it... looking at the results I also see that in the IOC6 division that they have the Power Cheer Calgary Pythons listed where we are supposed to be (Power Cheer Toronto Cobras). Truth is, that after the weekend is done, no one really pays any more attention to the rankings and instead starts looking forward to the next season.

Time to start training again for new skills!

Back