About Me :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 5, 2012
Hiii! My name is Katie. i loooveee cheerleading, who doesn't?
anyways, I am a member of ICE Black Ice and I have een since last year. I cannot wait for Worlds! i am still learning how to use fierce board. So, about me. I have a full. Working desperately harad on a 2 to full. I need it sooooo bad. I said brrrrr, its cold in here, there must be some ICE in the atmosphere!

Last edited:
Hiii! My name is Katie. i loooveee cheerleading, who doesn't?
anyways, I am a member of ICE Black Ice and I have een since last year. I cannot wait for Worlds! i am still learnign how to use fierce board. So, about me. I have a full. Working desperately harad on a 2 to full. I need it sooooo bad. I want to be a cosmetologist when I grow up. I am currently 14 years old and a freshman in high school. I go to Saint Joe in South Bend, IN. My birthday is September 4th, 1998. I said brrrrr, its cold in here, there must be some ICE in the atmosphere!
The mom/ educator in me has to say it. It's nice to meet you dear, but you need to think about just how much personal information you put out there. This is a public forum and (if you look at the guests online) at any time, they're in the hundreds.

You don't know what kind of people might be lurking. And too much personal info out in Internet land can be a horribly bad thing.

Proceed with caution.

Latest posts

Back