All-Star Aca!!!! Fort Worth, Tx!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2010
I know everyone is excited for JAMFEST this weekend, but I wanted to remind all of you of another very competitive event taking place this weekend!

ACA Nationals in Fort worth, TX!

Some programs competing there are...

Cheer Athletics
Spirit of Texas
Twist and Shout
Champion Cheer
Woodlands Elite
University Cheer Airforce!

I personally can not wait for the Large limited showdown!
or the International open coed 5 showdown!

Many of these programs are on the hunt for those full paid bids! Its going to be intense!

SUPER EXCITED! :)

I know everyone is excited for JAMFEST this weekend, but I wanted to remind all of you of another very competitive event taking place this weekend!

ACA Nationals in Fort worth, TX!

Some programs competing there are...

Cheer Athletics
Spirit of Texas
Twist and Shout
Champion Cheer
Woodlands Elite
University Cheer Airforce!

I personally can not wait for the Large limited showdown!
or the International open coed 5 showdown!

Many of these programs are on the hunt for those full paid bids! Its going to be intense!

Well twist and shout are bringing there small lim team and tribes is small too, so it's more of a small and large limited showdown. I think SOT's the only large limited not sure though.

Well twist and shout are bringing there small lim team and tribes is small too, so it's more of a small and large limited showdown. I think SOT's the only large limited not sure though.
On the schedule it says spirit is SR LTD COED. and So is twist and shout! So I am assuming both Large limited teams will be there.

On the schedule it says spirit is SR LTD COED. and So is twist and shout! So I am assuming both Large limited teams will be there.

We also have a small senior ltd team out of our Tulsa location. That is the team that will be attending ACA. ;)

On the schedule its says SR LTD COED meaning they combined small limited and large limited divisions into one! Just sr limited coed! and Yes its only our small limited team going! CAcheetah do amazing this weekend and get one of those bids for me!

Back