All-Star Aca Nationals Fortworth Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's a couple teams that's scores are diff on the results page than what they called out loud.
I've never seen so many mistakes in an awards before.
On the bright side...

There are some amazing scores on the results page! Congrats again to all the winners!!!

1st day: The Majors champion (highest score of event) Paid bid to Europe
2nd day: 94.04
3rd day: 97.03 (highest score of event) Paid bid to Worlds

I actually am not shocked at all. I mean come on.. from the beginning of Cheer Athletics, Panthers has been amazing team. Since the first Worlds until now, they continue to have amazing group timing on tumbling, great execution on their kick doubles and just a unique entrance into their stunts year after year. Panthers and CA are just a terrific program.. well deserved awards.

Ok, I am super proud of Panthers just like the rest of ya'll (had to throw in that Texan word), but there were a TON of other talented teams there... WHERE are the other vids?!

ESP SOT medium.

Ok, I am super proud of Panthers just like the rest of ya'll (had to throw in that Texan word), but there were a TON of other talented teams there... WHERE are the other vids?!

ESP SOT medium.

I believe that they still wish to keep their videos down. We will respect their wishes and not share any videos we may have taken at the event.

CheerLive had their performance from SC Christmas Classic but it's no longer in the top 10 so I can't see if it's still there.
Did see that yet ANOTHER bid was given out post comp to Champion Heat...don't know if it was paid or not. I'm kind of surprised no one posted about it yet.

Quote from the champion website :
"Congratulations to Heat who received their Worlds Bid!!! Due to an error, they were not called out at ACA's awards, but they did receive the bid! Way to go, girls! We are so proud of how you have kept your chins up through everything you have faced this year."

I'm guessing its an at large, because they had a lot of skills but also a rough time at ACA.

Back