All-Star Ace Expanding To New Jersey??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I keep thinking CJA because the speculation seemed to start right after Happy's appearance on the show. however, I don't see PA giving up her "brand" anytime soon... so I guess I have no idea as usual :)
Hmm....I have a thought too but I am not willing to publicly spill the beans. PM me if you want my thoughts and just to clarify these are just my thoughts NO inside info.

everyone says that NJ is filled to the brim with gyms, but what we are not consistent with is truly competitive level 5 teams. World Cup of course, and every once and a while South Jersey Storm, CJA, All Star One, etc. pops out a really incredible level 5 team. but it's not consistent. ACE always goes to worlds with hands down some of the best teams out there. i think it would be incredible for another big name like that to grace the Jersey shores. it would even potentially force a lot of smaller gyms out of business which seems to be the trouble with areas like south jersey in trying to create truly level 5 teams. with so many teams, it's nearly impossible to get all the talent in one gym. as terrible as that may sound, maybe a big name like ace or in all my hopes and dreams, cheer extreme, to expand to jersey would make Jersey, and even specifically south jersey, would bring together the talent dispersed throughout like a hundred gyms into one hell of a powerhouse.

everyone says that NJ is filled to the brim with gyms, but what we are not consistent with is truly competitive level 5 teams. World Cup of course, and every once and a while South Jersey Storm, CJA, All Star One, etc. pops out a really incredible level 5 team. but it's not consistent. ACE always goes to worlds with hands down some of the best teams out there. i think it would be incredible for another big name like that to grace the Jersey shores. it would even potentially force a lot of smaller gyms out of business which seems to be the trouble with areas like south jersey in trying to create truly level 5 teams. with so many teams, it's nearly impossible to get all the talent in one gym. as terrible as that may sound, maybe a big name like ace or in all my hopes and dreams, cheer extreme, to expand to jersey would make Jersey, and even specifically south jersey, would bring together the talent dispersed throughout like a hundred gyms into one hell of a powerhouse.

That is honestly the most misguided & incorrect statement.

:stupid::starwars:

okay you're not really stupid, but come on now.

This is an incredible slap in the face to a lot of South Jersey gyms. Yes a lot of those gyms are "smaller" as you say (many by choice) and have to make do with less - which they do and do quite well. Just because they are not as much of an household name as WC does not mean that they are not competitive in level 5 or that they need to have their talent collected by some "hell of a powerhouse" gym.:banghead:

To the best of my knowledge, we're not expanding to New Jersey! That would be quite the commute... I think Happy would need to buy a plane for that one ;) Although, I wouldn't mind flying in a private jet to competitions! Haha

Lets not forget NJSE :) fab 5 is building quite the name! Just saying

To the best of my knowledge, we're not expanding to New Jersey! That would be quite the commute... I think Happy would need to buy a plane for that one ;) Although, I wouldn't mind flying in a private jet to competitions! Haha

It would be pretty far for the NJ team to go to Meet the Tribe too :)

I never said that these teams were bad! not in the slightest, i cheered at small gyms in south jersey that continually folded under the pressure of not having that top notch level 5 team. these teams are amazing and truly kick booty, but what about the other hundred small gyms that just open and close at the drop of a dime? and i meant truly competitive, as in consistently getting at least top 10 at worlds. when i think of the power houses of cheer i think WC, CEA, Twisters, CA, Cali, etc. most states heavy in cheer have multiple household name gyms. I guess i came off wrong in saying they weren't consistent in having competitive level 5 teams. but we don't have many names and world champions like Texas, or California. i was referring to forcing out the random gyms that pop up with unqualified coaches, or consistently stay at one team or three. i get they're working with what they have, but don't many complain about how every 5 feet there's another random all star gym in NJ? many of you don't leave in jersey, and don't see this at our competitions. but honestly, it's tiring and difficult for teams that have been around for longer to stay open, when 3 more gyms with one team just open up down the street. it's becoming a bit ridiculous. the industry is competitive in every state, but in NJ, and specifically in my area, there's way too many small gyms with sporadic talent, rather than a powerhouse gym like WC pooling that talent from that area. it's business basically.

and that post seems a little random, i'm in class and trying to get everything i truly mean down. i meant no offense to any jersey team, i look up to most of them to be quite honest. and i love what jersey has done so far, i just want to see more.

Back