All-Star Ace In 5 States!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's awesome for them!
I heard that Maryland Twisters may be opening another location, maybe it was in Virginia? That was a while back though and may have just been a rumor.

^^^^^ :enjoyshow:

Fame has locations in two states. Cheer Tyme is in two states. Vipers used to be in three (or maybe 4 I can't remember) states. Cheer Extreme is in two states. I don't know about 5 though....that's alot!

Premier Athletics?
Premier is in 6 states I think. 5 in Tennessee, 1 in Kentucky, 2 in Florida, 1 in Michigan, 1 in North Carolina, and one is on the border of Kentucky and Ohio. I'm not sure which that would count as.
They all are part of Premier Athletics but have different gym names. Some use the "premier" as in Premier Sharks...some don't as in Kentucky Elite but all are still under the Premier name so to speak.

2 of the Premier Location in Tennessee are also ACE.. Premier Cool Springs is ACE Nashville and Premier Murfreesboro is ACE Murfreesboro.. The All-Stars is ACE and the rest of the Gym is Premier i.e Schools and Tumbling but the Staff is the same for both as in the Coaches who coach for Premier Schools teams and classes also are the All-Star Coaches.

2 of the Premier Location in Tennessee are also ACE.. Premier Cool Springs is ACE Nashville and Premier Murfreesboro is ACE Murfreesboro.. The All-Stars is ACE and the rest of the Gym is Premier i.e Schools and Tumbling but the Staff is the same for both as in the Coaches who coach for Premier Schools teams and classes also are the All-Star Coaches.
Oh yea I forgot to mention that. I never understood how they were both but thank you for clarifying.

Latest posts

Back