All-Star Acedad Meme Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was very hard. We honestly liked them all and they all made us laugh. Having said that the winner is..................

When I'm not mainlining pixie sticks/I'm at the bar plotting World Domination. @Cray_Z_Cheermom Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tied for 2nd and 3rd were

Raise your glass if you're not LOLSmileyface @Livelovecheer33
This ones for the Teal Army/I like my kool aid Red @quitthedrama

These were very close in scores and after the fact we wished we had said we'd do top 3 and 1 shirt to each winner.

Honorable mentions were

True story/I like big bows and I can not lie @Cheercurl
Who needs cheerupdates? I've been in the Champion's League since Myspace was cool. @Cray_Z_Cheermom
and
I don't always accept awards but when I do/I forget to thank my daughter @CheerDad

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Meme contest. We thought they were all hilarious and it was very difficult to decide on a winner. @Cray_Z_Cheermom please PM your address to me ASAP for your prizes.

This was very hard. We honestly liked them all and they all made us laugh. Having said that the winner is..................

When I'm not mainlining pixie sticks/I'm at the bar plotting World Domination. @Cray_Z_Cheermom Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tied for 2nd and 3rd were

Raise your glass if you're not LOLSmileyface @Livelovecheer33
This ones for the Teal Army/I like my kool aid Red @quitthedrama

These were very close in scores and after the fact we wished we had said we'd do top 3 and 1 shirt to each winner.

Honorable mentions were

True story/I like big bows and I can not lie @Cheercurl
Who needs cheerupdates? I've been in the Champion's League since Myspace was cool. @Cray_Z_Cheermom
and
I don't always accept awards but when I do/I forget to thank my daughter @CheerDad

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Meme contest. We thought they were all hilarious and it was very difficult to decide on a winner. @Cray_Z_Cheermom please PM your address to me ASAP for your prizes.

I am so excited!

I'll admit that was one of my personal favorites @Cheysmomager

Thank you both....it was a VERY RARE moment of creativity!!

Everyone did a fantastic job!! The winners are all great!! Glad I didn't have to judge it!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away

I'm so glad I got to read that story! That is a "day maker". LOVE it hahaha!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

There were so many more stories lost forever. Nobody has lived a life quite like Feathers and she can REALLY tell a story. But glad this one was able to be shared with the new cool people that are here now!!!

There were so many more stories lost forever. Nobody has lived a life quite like Feathers and she can REALLY tell a story. But glad this one was able to be shared with the new cool people that are here now!!!

I feel even cooler now that I've heard that story. I wish y'all would start a whole thread of stories.

I feel even cooler now that I've heard that story. I wish y'all would start a whole thread of stories.

I think a 'Crazy Cheer Stories' thread would be a great idea. I can't possibly be the only person that bumped into cheer craziness every place they went. I just happened to tell the stories of the cheer weekend on ProX....back when that was up and running. And I went back and told some of the most odd weekend events from when we still lived in Kentucky. I now wish I had saved all those, as there is no way for me to recreate them. In the past few years, I have had several Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIAs or mini-strokes) and have lost a significant portion of my long-term memory. I might have some memory of the event, but not enough to recreate a story....sometimes not enough memory to even know where we were or who was there.

I do encourage parents to keep a cheer journal for your kids and write down your memories and stories from competitions and other special times in your cheer life. The memories do fade....although the thousands of pictures do help to fill some of the gaps.:D

I think a 'Crazy Cheer Stories' thread would be a great idea. I can't possibly be the only person that bumped into cheer craziness every place they went. I just happened to tell the stories of the cheer weekend on ProX....back when that was up and running. And I went back and told some of the most odd weekend events from when we still lived in Kentucky. I now wish I had saved all those, as there is no way for me to recreate them. In the past few years, I have had several Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIAs or mini-strokes) and have lost a significant portion of my long-term memory. I might have some memory of the event, but not enough to recreate a story....sometimes not enough memory to even know where we were or who was there.

I do encourage parents to keep a cheer journal for your kids and write down your memories and stories from competitions and other special times in your cheer life. The memories do fade....although the thousands of pictures do help to fill some of the gaps.:D

A few years ago we attended a competition in Columbus that was held the same weekend as an anime convention. That was fun... My then 15 year old niece was threatened by a 6 ft tall guy in a bunny costume with a "toy" gun because she smiled at him. My then 8 year old CP experienced her first sighting of men dressed as women with money hanging out of their leather booty shorts and of women with "suspenders" being used as their only top. Thank God for small nips and double-sided tape!

I don't know who booked both events at the Columbus Convention Center on the same weekend, but oh, my, the stories we have!

Back