All-Star AC's Allstar Insider

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to be disrespectful at all because I liked cheer tyme a lot when they were in their prime a few years back but I wouldnt have picked them. I just feel they haven't done anything noteworthy in a very long time. I think they defff. should have picked FCA or even Hot Cheer, they have been very successful these past couple seasons. Just my opinion :)
I think Cheer Tyme was the right choice. They are a great gym! and possibly FCA to be next. and I would put Fire & ICe before Hotcheer. Their whole program has been sensational this year. Their all girl has a paid bid!

I'm from New England and I've only hear of ECE and Maine Event... never heard of the Mass, NH, or RI gyms then Vermont didn't have one.... haha interesting.

Looking at Cheer Central Stormz website, it says they are the longest running program in the state. But the only competitions they seemed to get good placements at were smaller events.
Prime Time, the NH gym doesn't attend too many of the big events of the area. Seems like their biggest event of the season was Jamfest back in December.

Back