All-Star Action Shots!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i honestly couldnt tell you! hahha all i know is she passes out so if you happen to ever watch WFAS small senior at a competition(or worlds if you go) you will see her pass out at the end

Why in the world do her doctors let her cheer? Wouldn't it be bad for you to pass out a couple times a week?

megshair.jpg

kickdubmegan.jpg

Two of my favorites from our last competition hahah

Why in the world do her doctors let her cheer? Wouldn't it be bad for you to pass out a couple times a week?
My daughter has a condition like this. It is called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. During any type of activity her blood pressure drops which is what causes her to faint. Her heart rate increases to try to compensate for her low blood pressure. Her cardiologist says not to decrease her activities as that will make her symptoms worse. We have increased her salt intake, and she is on medication to retain salt which keeps her blood pressure elevated. In my daughter's case, it is supposed to go away once she reaches adulthood.

179408_10150115760504462_642409461_7481410_1500827_n.jpg

this is my team. normal pyramid right? now look closely at the center half...the base passed out. luckily we have a smart other base and backspot so it stayed up!

Bahahahaha! good work from the rest of the group though!

Back