All-Star Acx Wildjags Sr Large Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hello there. I just wanted to take some time to say thank you to everyone who has given us some love on here. Our kids have worked so hard and come so far this season. Our coaches have so much talent, heart and drive. We are so blessed with the opportunities we have had and we are honored to even be mentioned among these powerhouse gyms. Such a humbling experience. All I ask is since we are new on the scene please come out and support us at our Worlds performance times. We won't have a crowd and we would be grateful if you could help spread the word. We really have never had a huge crowd at a comp since we really don't have a huge name but I promise you this...... If you guys get us a huge crowd and cheer loud we will put on a show for you. Deal? We would appreciate any support you can give. Also keep the positive comments coming its making our kids work harder. Thank you so much and we can't wait to reveal our Worlds Routine. If you want a copy of our music (which may be tweaked a little) email me at [email protected]. T shirts coming soon. Rep that Jag Swag!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tb2ijy

Back