All-Star Acx - Wildjagz - Large Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not too shabby!

I feel that their excitement over hitting certain sections leads them to be a bit unclean during the routine. (Elbows apart in claps, fingers apart when transitioning, etc.)

The "Karate" (or maybe Parkour) and such is very cool, but seems to be a tad overbearing. (At least it is for me in my opinion). It seems that it's in almost every section.

The addition of a second multiple jump combination would greatly increase your score on the Varsity scoresheet. (Don't know if you attend Varsity comps or Jam Brands comps, but again my opinion)

Stunts were "coed" enough to hang with everyone else in the division I would say. Fair amount of difficulty in pyramid.

Couldn't really see kick double baskets (or hitchkick/kick kick). I saw a few toe touch baskets which are nice for variety but a possible pike star or C pike arch could really add some flavor to the section.

Will you be going to Dallas/Cheersport?

Like calikid said, couldn't really see the baskets, but from what I could those look like they need the most work on timing & getting more than 5 in the air since that looks like it is the "basket" section ( compared to the rest of the division. )

after the second group of standing fulls there is a dead spot as they all walk to the front of the mat also..

I think it is a good routine though.. if you are going to dallas & cheersport the biggest thing is hit the routine cleanly && bring energy to the stage.

Here are my comments (not to be judgemental just random thoughts!) :)
-The karate/martial arts thing needs to be cleaned up and it will be amazing!
-Tumbling is super impressive!
-Love the pyramid flips, but one of them (the one to the back) looks the exact same as GA last year.

Love it though & can't wait to see more of yall!!

Like calikid said, couldn't really see the baskets, but from what I could those look like they need the most work on timing & getting more than 5 in the air since that looks like it is the "basket" section ( compared to the rest of the division. )

after the second group of standing fulls there is a dead spot as they all walk to the front of the mat also..

I think it is a good routine though.. if you are going to dallas & cheersport the biggest thing is hit the routine cleanly && bring energy to the stage.

Well I don't think they have the full 36 people on the floor so that's probably why there are so few baskets. But it probably still counts as majority.

We have 29 people and do 5 baskets---we should do six but we are working on getting that last girl to do it. I agree with everything you all have said. We are not taking them to Dallas or Cheersport. We have a bid already and you all know boys dont pay their bills so we have to be economical. LOL

We have 29 people and do 5 baskets---we should do six but we are working on getting that last girl to do it. I agree with everything you all have said. We are not taking them to Dallas or Cheersport. We have a bid already and you all know boys dont pay their bills so we have to be economical. LOL
Oh okay that makes sense..

i hear you guys work extremely hard and it definitely shows! you got a fan in me:) keep up the hard work i love what i see!!!

Awwwww dang it :( I wanted to meet the guys so bad!!!!

Wowza!! I love it! The comments above are correct but I love it already. Can't wait to see what y'all bring in April.

okay so you guys have A LOT of talent!! and everything that needs to be fixed is minor!
1. overall, transitions are clean. but just because your arms are by your sides, doesnt mean your hands are too!! squeeze your fingers together, and glue hands to sides (your girls are good about this, not so much your boys...)
2. watch traveling in standing fulls. some boys travel almost half of a panel. other than that, they are solid.
3. standings to doubles. lots of crossed legs. squeeze ankles together, not calves.
4. watch timing on standings to fulls.
5. stick and stand your landings overall. i saw a lot of "bouncing" out of passes.
6. BOYS: if the uni is coming up, let it stay there. regardless of what your next skill is, its going to ride up again in .002 seconds! its not clean and its distracting to the transition.
7. have your flyers think about waiting til the second count of the tick tock to kick up their stretch. rather than kicking and switching at the same time.
8. hit your arm motions in jumps. they are all different except for the front few jumpers. set with arms in a "touchdown" motion, it shows the judges that you are attempting to set and be clean at the same time!
9. clean up the tricking... and it will be AMAZING!
10. timing in baskets. ride two counts, then hit your tricks. not on the way up.
11. AMAZING pyramid! really creative. but the vault over on the left hand side was ALMOST illegal, make sure the bracer holds on longer.
12. when bumping down in pyramid, make sure flyers' arms are tighter, they are a tad loose.
13. timing on the last structure is a tad off.
14. dance seemed rushed at parts, but was creative. watch spacing.

like i said, its all little stuff!!!
but amazing job!

Back